• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I recently disclosed to my family and friends and found it wasn't as bad as I thought. Nobody locked me up in a psych ward, I'm just getting a lot of emotional support. I still feel empowered to ctb if I wish, but now I know I can say goodbye to the people I love if I needed. I also feel there is more medical and emotional support if I want to live.

I feel really strongly that nobody should have to suffer alone, and wish everyone could feel safe and comfortable disclosing. I think feeling safe and being transparent improves people's ability to make informed choices rather than being coerced into suicide by loneliness and insecurity re: suicide.

Obviously millage will vary and many cannot disclose, but I'm curious how many of you have disclosed? Why or why not?
So I saw this post/poll about how many people have disclosed to people around them and surprised me that many people said they have. I was wondering if everyone could share their experiences on exactly what they said or how they phrased it? I'm struggling to see a situation where it would not be treated as a joke.

lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
I told someone that I am done with life and don't want to live anymore.. and they said to do it outside to make it easier on my family... Makes sense, it's practical, and even comforting to know that they accept my choice. It's just now a matter of when and like I've said before, when will be if there is absolutely no hope left, then so be it, I choose not to be. Let eternity swallow me.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you're wanting help, and don't really want to die, by all means reach out for help and tell someone.

On the flip-side, if you've reached your rock-bottom, and are ready to die, and you know that ctb is the choice for you, I don't think it's a good idea to tell anyone of your ideation or plans. Some people might report you and get you sectioned, or, depending on your circumstances, set something up so you're watched over 24/7. They may even search your stuff and take away anything you have that you were planning on using to ctb.

Reactions: sugarb, Orange Cat, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person