Votes: 31 50.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
The 48h-regimen appears to be most failproof. I'd go with that.

Reactions: iinner and thrwaway99
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
"Stat dose" only refers to the antiemetics, so I'm not sure what the second option would be.

I seem to be in the risk group for unpleasant side effects from Anti Ems, so I plan to use a stat dose.

Reactions: Thorn, woxihuanni, irrelevant_string and 1 other person
thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
"Stat dose" only refers to the antiemetics, so I'm not sure what the second option would be.

Sorry I must've meant just antacids. I worded that one poorly.

• Love
Reactions: Lennox and Soul
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I'll take antacids, stat Anti Ems and SN with a dash of hot sauce.

• Hugs
Reactions: CURSED again
thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
My vote goes to stat dose of ranitidine & meto. Devoting several days to killing myself leaves too much room for opting out as my moods change too often. But I am also a pus*y and that's why I'm still around in the first place.

Reactions: Soul, Beautifulletdown and Lennox
iinner

iinner

Jul 27, 2019
72h regimen 10mg 3x meto + 300mg ranitidine.

Reactions: Lennox
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
How do you get meto in canada nowadays

Reactions: Baskol1
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I'm going to do the 72h meto regimen, even if there are nasty side effects. Better safe than sorry, right?

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
48h regimen, using domperidone and ondansetron because I couldn't get past 4 doses of meto, just how my body reacted to it.

If you're concerned about having to spend 2 days knowing you might change your mind, I recommend giving yourself something to do that will fill up those 2 days, like 30 hours worth of TV shows.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown and littlelady774
Sargasm

Sargasm

Compassion makes the world go 'round.
Jun 19, 2019
There are Indian pharmacies that sell generic meto and ship to North America. I'll pm you.

@JimFord99, last I checked that one doesn't ship outside the EU.
Could you PM me as well please? I think I know who you are talking about (they sell chemicals all day long), but it never hurts to check.

Reactions: Soul and Baskol1
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
I seem to be in the risk group for unpleasant side effects from Anti Ems, so I plan to use a stat dose.
Do you know that from experience or how does one find out if they're in the risk group? I'm asking because I'm prone to nausea and my digestive system isn't the healthiest. Apologies if this is not what you were talking about.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, iinner and Baskol1
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Do you know that from experience or how does one find out if they're in the risk group? I'm asking because I'm prone to nausea and my digestive system isn't the healthiest. Apologies if this is not what you were talking about.

As I understand, regular users of certain neuroleptic meds are likely to develop extra-pyramidal symptoms (EPS) from meto, and people with neural disorders are too. I'm in that latter group (tremors and shit like that) and I wouldn't want my exit derailed by bad spasms during the preparation phase.

You could probably find out what meds put you in the risk group by putting "meto" and "EPS" in the search gizmo.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Subhuman, CURSED again and 1 other person
onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
48h regimen, using domperidone and ondansetron because I couldn't get past 4 doses of meto, just how my body reacted to it.

If you're concerned about having to spend 2 days knowing you might change your mind, I recommend giving yourself something to do that will fill up those 2 days, like 30 hours worth of TV shows.

Does Tagamet work is it same as odansetron

Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
As I understand, regular users of certain neuroleptic meds are likely to develop extra-pyramidal symptoms (EPS) from meto, and people with neural disorders are too. I'm in that latter group (tremors and shit like that) and I wouldn't want my exit derailed by bad spasms during the preparation phase.

You could probably find out what meds put you in the risk group by putting "meto" and "EPS" in the search gizmo.
Thank you for explaining! And I'm sorry about your tremors. I hope you don't experience any side effects when the time comes <3

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Baskol1
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

Apr 26, 2019
Does Tagamet work is it same as odansetron
Tagamet is an acid reducer, ondansetron is an antiemetic that's recommended to also take if you're using domperidone.

onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
Tagamet is an acid reducer, ondansetron is an antiemetic that's recommended to also take if you're using domperidone.

Haven't people been successful with domperidone...In just have it and tagemet.

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

Apr 26, 2019
Haven't people been successful with domperidone...In just have it and tagemet.
I am not sure, I am just adding it in because it's recommended on the wikibooks.

Reactions: Baskol1