Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
This is probably going to seem to belong in offtopic but this is like a small fraction of something else and I want to see how others would feel in this situation and then I'm going to put a link to this in that thread.

I know relationships aren't exactly the best for many here but for the sake of this lets just pretend plus I need the 2 people to be equals and I couldn't think of anything else.

So...

You're in the vehicle with your SO and you notice your temp switch was touched (adding that this is a duel zone so that switch has nothing to do with the vents on the opposite side of the vehicle.) Your SO is always warm and therefore has it on cold 95% of the year. You're always cold mostly in your hands and feet so you have it on hot. How are you going to feel if your SO turns your switch down knowing you're probably cold even if you don't physically feel cold and they know all of this? Keeping in mind never once in all the years you were together did you ever touch their switch.

Last edited:
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
I WOULD FART ON THEIR FACE

Reactions: Lilacmoon and Deleted member 19654
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Is it an accident or deliberate? I'd be annoyed if they deliberately turned it down and I'd question why they did that.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Is it an accident or deliberate? I'd be annoyed if they deliberately turned it down and I'd question why they did that.
He turns it down when I'm not looking and idk how it could be an accident because all the buttons are in the middle but his are on his side and mine are on my side.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Have you asked him why he does that?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Have you asked him why he does that?
I don't have to. It's probably because my heat is too hot but I'm freezing. When it comes to temp we are so different I typically have to freeze so he can be not sweating.

Xander_McG

Xander_McG

Sep 12, 2020
I wouldn't really be bothered, I'd always put them before myself, if they were too warm I could put up with being a bit colder as long as they were ok and comfortable

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I wouldn't really be bothered, I'd always put them before myself, if they were too warm I could put up with being a bit colder as long as they were ok and comfortable
Not exactly the point..... I didn't want to give away the point of this because I don't want it to sway anyone's answer but it makes me feel annoyed because I don't feel validated. It's like "oh your backs turned let me just turn this down even though I know you're always cold" it's called compromising not going behind your SOs back so you can feel comfy while she freezes in her sleep. (we work night in a vehicle so when I don't have much to do I nap to explain why I'm sleeping in the vehicle) he himself even says "your body temp goes down when you're sleeping" well if I'm freezing when I'm awake why the f*ck would you turn it down when I'm sleeping when my body temp drops that makes sense. Noooo

( sorry it's a lot more then this, I didn't mean to vent to you like that sorry.)
Plus its kinda his own fault. He's always wearing jackets. If you're that hot, take one off. I had on 2 pairs of pants today. A 3/4 sleeve shirt and 2 sweaters I woke up to my temp moved considerably and my feet freezing like I pulled them out of a snow bank. Seriously take your damn jacket off

Going back to what was originally said. It's one thing if you optionally do it. It's another if they do it themselves when you aren't looking

Last edited: