lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
I wouldn't mind.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and Desperate_Soul
SnowyDreams

SnowyDreams

Aug 25, 2018
that's awful. i don't even want to be remembered at all but if I was someone else I'd hate to be remembered only because I died by suicide. it's offensive tbh

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, borntooslow, FadedMemory and 9 others
dhk96

dhk96

May 8, 2018
I wouldn't care.

I couldn't care, technically.

(Jokes aside, while I don't think anyone I know would notice my name on one of those sites, I would prefer my death to be as confidential as possible. The same goes for while I'm alive. I wouldn't like my face or name to be plastered on the internet. I want my existence to be a fleeting memory, even if that will be the case when everyone who knows me is gone too.)

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, StarDust, Desperate_Soul and 1 other person
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
The name and face they put up there would not be who I truly am. I'd be annoyed that they're honoring the wrong persona. But in general, what do they gain from honoring the deaths of those they did not even know? What are they even honoring? The fact that no one did anything to prevent these deaths? That the world will never change to allow those who suffer to find happiness in life? They share the stories of those who suffered as a way to prevent further suicides but all I see is the continuous failure of society to provide for those in pain. I don't understand it.
(Ehrm, apologies I'm a bit emotional now due to other things.)

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018, BlackDragonof1989, frank630 and 7 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I wouldn't care.

Reactions: Desperate_Soul
T

Tiburcio

I totally would refuse it. I want to stay anonymous and be forgotten after it and if somebody posts my real name and my photo and I survive for seeing it, I would feel enraged for it, it would mean somebody didn't respected my wishes.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, lv-gras and 2 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
I couldn't care

betteroffdead

betteroffdead

we're all fucked in the head.
Aug 3, 2018
I'd be livid.

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
What would bother me about it is that I'd be idolised... As people generally are when they die, which wouldn't be how I've been treated whilst alive. I have no issue with people telling me how much they loved me, but I wish they were doing it now. I get that noone is a mindreader, though, so they won't know if I don't tell them.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, Desperate_Soul and 2 others
L

Lee

Aug 31, 2018
Bemused.

FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I'd be angry because I hate my face and I don't feel comfortable with it being on the internet. Also I don't wanna be fake-mourned.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, betteroffdead and 1 other person
B

Bex83

Aug 26, 2018
What bothers me is that people actually get hold of the deceased when they have committed suicide picture. And post them on the sites. Would hate that.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, Desperate_Soul and 1 other person
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
I'd write to my MP and implore him to sort it out.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and emptyset
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I don't like this. I think it's extremely disrespectful.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BlackDragonof1989
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I mean the websites

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
i'll be dead they can parade my corps throw the streets for all it'd mater to me.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
I'm glad they won't.

Still, they're gonna remember me. They don't want to, but they will. Not for anything good. That makes me kind of proud. Guess I really am a sick bastard.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and lv-gras
WrongWayGoBack

WrongWayGoBack

Aug 29, 2018
It would only be a problem if it was done before insurance paid out. Otherwise who cares, I've no ego to maintain when I'm gone. My family would probably care more, and it's the family who has the final say anyway.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and lv-gras
Kev

Kev

Student
Aug 18, 2018
I'll be dead. I literally could not give any less of a shit.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and lv-gras
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I don't wanna be remembered, but what could they possibly write about me anyway? I spend my life in front of a monitor doing fuck all xD
I basically don't even exist anymore.

pijIp9J.png

Reactions: Ashpac, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BlackDragonof1989
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I don't wanna be remembered, but what could they possibly write about me anyway? I spend my life in front of a monitor doing fuck all xD
I basically don't even exist anymore.

pijIp9J.png
This made me lol and feel better about my own social difficulties and isolation offline. I also like Bojack Horseman, I need to see the new season ^^ I guess I'd appreciate being remembered, yeah I'm a normie in that way I wish I was stronger like the people here who don't want to be remembered at all and such, I admire this <3

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG