N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have told my best friends and my therapist about this forum. To my therapist I was really careful not to mention the name of this forum. I would be scared he would judge me when reading the media articles. My friends know the coverage and mostly disagree with it.
So if I would talk to a normie about this place I would not mention the name of this forum especially at the beginning.

I would say it is a place where I can vent when I feel misunderstood from people in real life because they never experienced serious suicidal thoughts. This is not seldom. It is a place where I can get feedback about my thoughts and emotions. Many people are compassionate and try to comfort each other because they know how it feels to suffer a lot or being dealt a shitty hand in life. Moreover I can reflect in my own threads about my mental state which helps to stay stable. (the feedback of others help in this case too.)

I am not sure whether to openly say there are also method discussions in this forum. I think many people would be scared about that. Though I told my therapist about that and he was not too shocked. Maybe I would say I think suicide can be an autonomous decision of an adult and that the thoughts of being able to escape this pain one day help me to cope. It gives me reassurance that I have control of the situation which helps to carry the weight of being suicidal on a daily basis.

• Informative
Reactions: Toonloon, houseofleaves, waitingforrest and 1 other person
Komm_Süsser_Tod

Komm_Süsser_Tod

Dec 12, 2021
I wouldn't.

Reactions: Lammpz, height jumper 69, Crazy4u and 15 others
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
I will not tell normies about this place. I've told exactly one person about this place IRL, and she is not really a normie.
If I have to describe this place to normies I will tell them this is the gateway to a magical world where all pain ends.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: cyanol, Toonloon, houseofleaves and 8 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's a place where suicidal people can actually vent about whatever is driving them to that point without fear of being committed or from experiencing shame. I probably wouldn't tell them about the methods since honestly it's not that helpful anymore to just ask around here about them if you really knew nothing and that's fine with me. I've been in many online communities and forums but this one is the only one that mostly feels like it truly gets me.

Reactions: Toonloon, Al_stargate, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I tell my bf that is a safe place for me to discuss my feelings with people who are going through what I am going. That I can discuss here things that I couldn't on FB and that everyone is lovely and supportive of each other. Also think I mentioned to my therapist long time ago, once but also didn't mentioned the name.

Reactions: noname223, HappyForever?, Rabhen and 1 other person
Rabhen

Rabhen

Isolated Loner
Dec 17, 2021
When you have no one in your life but 'normies' and they want you to talk to them about your life and this site is all your life is, like mine right now, it really depends on the 'normies' and frankly, you just have to be hardcore protector of yourself.
When I met my current life partner I was planning my exit and was down to the last two weeks. I ddi everything to get him out of my life, I told him the truth about my autism and pain, melt downs, the abuses I have suffered and the traumatic episodes of ptsd that I suffer from, I cam all the way across the country with a 16 foot truck loaded with all my possessions and packed tighter than that with all my emotional and physical baggage. I went so far as to inform that I knew myself enough that I had already had enough and were I to be in a relationship with anyone, EVERY single mistake they made they would pay for not only for their own mistake but for everyone who fucked me over and abused me in the past. I was done coping, and over medicating to make others feel comfortable around me and was not going to stand for any more abuse and would no longer be quiet or nice. I also informed him just how suicidal I had been for most of my life, that I was planning my exit and frankly, if he, or anyone tried to stop me I would simply disappear and be gone where no one would find me. He stood there and looked me square in the face, asked me had I heard about his crazy mother, he thought he could handle anything I threw at him and was ready willing and able to help me unpack every single trunk of junkass baggage I had, help me go through it and just be there for me. He also informed me that he did not want me to leave, to exit, but he would not try to stop me by calling anyone to lock me up for feeling that way, and he asked me to stay, just a little longer, for him. Within 6 months his mother offered me $10,000 to walk out the door without any of my belongings, she would send me everything later and just leave him. I refused, thinking she was testing me or being funny, until she physically attacked me, threatening to kill me and leave me out in the Montana wilderness where no one would ever find my body and she knew how to do it. That act alone, the way she grabbed my face and throat, sent me into a recovered ptsd memory of when I was six and being held down by two boys while a third raped me while choking me, I fought back so hard my right arm came out of the socket, then my left leg came out of the socket and slammed up into my body, the pain was so immense I was able to scream through the choking and my life was saved. I have never recovered from what his mother did to me. We have stayed together and been homeless together for over 10 years now, thanx to his mother. The man works his ass off like a slave and gets paid nothing to survive on, being on the streets is not cheap to eat, living in an rv is not cheap, and when the heater goes out in the middle of winter there is no way to keep warm. He has seen me attacked several times, just for being who I am, he understands and has seen where it is I am coming from and why I feel the way I feel.
I had kept me being on this site not hidden from him, but had not been flaunting that I had found the site, after 15 years, things are not better, it is not my imagination that I am treated differently and it is not my imagination that those around me that protect me are treated differently as well. He had to watch me be humiliated and abused right in front of night before last and he was powerless to do anything unless he would suffer the same fate. He is the ONLY person who actually sees what is happening, has been happening and has never tried, not even once, to tell me that it is my own perceptions, that I need to look at things differently, blah blah blah, he is the only on to admit that what is being done to me is wrong and that I have the right to be who I am and that who I am is a good and decent person despite my autism, depression and ptsd episodes.
So, I let him in on my being on this site and he is sad, he does not want me to go, to exit, to leave him here, but he so understands and is so frustrated over how I am treated and what I have to endure. I informed him I had found my gentle way to exit and how much it would cost me. Almost an entire months worth of work. Almost all he will get back from taxes. He is going to allow me to have the money to obtain what I need, even if it is to only make me feel more in control of my own being, my own personal space of a body that I must be trapped in. This in itself is freeing for me. To know I have control and not anyone else.
Warning: Had I had the same exact conversations with either parent, or any other so called friend I have ever had the displeasure to being exposed to, or any therapist I have ever had, or any cop I have ever talked to....I-would-be-locked-up. Unable to have that control.
Keep this to yourself unless you know for sure who you are talking to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, houseofleaves, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
Does normie stand for normal people? are we not? I feel pretty normal tbf.

H

HappyForever?

Feb 14, 2021
Does normie stand for normal people? are we not? I feel pretty normal tbf.
The moment you want to ctb you're no longer normal. Normal people don't even think about committing suicide.

Reactions: gomenasai, houseofleaves, WonderingSoul and 1 other person
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
  • Love
Reactions: Un-, YourNeighbor and Toxic Positivity
H

HappyForever?

Feb 14, 2021
who says this? the establishment?
Society decides what's normal and what's not.
If suicide were normal we wouldn't have to hide in this dark corner of the internet fearing those who seek to take this site down.
We wouldn't have to spend hundreds even thousands of dollars and break the law just for a bottle of peaceful death.
We could say our intentions out loud without fear of being judged harshly or being involuntarily confined.
Yes, the world would be a better place if suicide were deemed normal.
And that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Reactions: NSA and callme
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
Society decides what's normal and what's not.
If suicide were normal we wouldn't have to hide in this dark corner of the internet fearing those who seek to take this site down.
We wouldn't have to spend hundreds even thousands of dollars and break the law just for a bottle of peaceful death.
We could say our intentions out loud without fear of being judged harshly or being involuntarily confined.
Yes, the world would be a better place if suicide were deemed normal.
And that's not going to happen anytime soon.
thing is, I don't play with society's rules and norms.

Sadegh Hedayet or Stefan Zweig were as normal as it gets and they after sometime in world wanted out, it's OK.

Reactions: Crazy4u, Un- and HappyForever?
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
When you have no one in your life but 'normies' and they want you to talk to them about your life and this site is all your life is, like mine right now, it really depends on the 'normies' and frankly, you just have to be hardcore protector of yourself.
When I met my current life partner I was planning my exit and was down to the last two weeks. I ddi everything to get him out of my life, I told him the truth about my autism and pain, melt downs, the abuses I have suffered and the traumatic episodes of ptsd that I suffer from, I cam all the way across the country with a 16 foot truck loaded with all my possessions and packed tighter than that with all my emotional and physical baggage. I went so far as to inform that I knew myself enough that I had already had enough and were I to be in a relationship with anyone, EVERY single mistake they made they would pay for not only for their own mistake but for everyone who fucked me over and abused me in the past. I was done coping, and over medicating to make others feel comfortable around me and was not going to stand for any more abuse and would no longer be quiet or nice. I also informed him just how suicidal I had been for most of my life, that I was planning my exit and frankly, if he, or anyone tried to stop me I would simply disappear and be gone where no one would find me. He stood there and looked me square in the face, asked me had I heard about his crazy mother, he thought he could handle anything I threw at him and was ready willing and able to help me unpack every single trunk of junkass baggage I had, help me go through it and just be there for me. He also informed me that he did not want me to leave, to exit, but he would not try to stop me by calling anyone to lock me up for feeling that way, and he asked me to stay, just a little longer, for him. Within 6 months his mother offered me $10,000 to walk out the door without any of my belongings, she would send me everything later and just leave him. I refused, thinking she was testing me or being funny, until she physically attacked me, threatening to kill me and leave me out in the Montana wilderness where no one would ever find my body and she knew how to do it. That act alone, the way she grabbed my face and throat, sent me into a recovered ptsd memory of when I was six and being held down by two boys while a third raped me while choking me, I fought back so hard my right arm came out of the socket, then my left leg came out of the socket and slammed up into my body, the pain was so immense I was able to scream through the choking and my life was saved. I have never recovered from what his mother did to me. We have stayed together and been homeless together for over 10 years now, thanx to his mother. The man works his ass off like a slave and gets paid nothing to survive on, being on the streets is not cheap to eat, living in an rv is not cheap, and when the heater goes out in the middle of winter there is no way to keep warm. He has seen me attacked several times, just for being who I am, he understands and has seen where it is I am coming from and why I feel the way I feel.
I had kept me being on this site not hidden from him, but had not been flaunting that I had found the site, after 15 years, things are not better, it is not my imagination that I am treated differently and it is not my imagination that those around me that protect me are treated differently as well. He had to watch me be humiliated and abused right in front of night before last and he was powerless to do anything unless he would suffer the same fate. He is the ONLY person who actually sees what is happening, has been happening and has never tried, not even once, to tell me that it is my own perceptions, that I need to look at things differently, blah blah blah, he is the only on to admit that what is being done to me is wrong and that I have the right to be who I am and that who I am is a good and decent person despite my autism, depression and ptsd episodes.
So, I let him in on my being on this site and he is sad, he does not want me to go, to exit, to leave him here, but he so understands and is so frustrated over how I am treated and what I have to endure. I informed him I had found my gentle way to exit and how much it would cost me. Almost an entire months worth of work. Almost all he will get back from taxes. He is going to allow me to have the money to obtain what I need, even if it is to only make me feel more in control of my own being, my own personal space of a body that I must be trapped in. This in itself is freeing for me. To know I have control and not anyone else.
Warning: Had I had the same exact conversations with either parent, or any other so called friend I have ever had the displeasure to being exposed to, or any therapist I have ever had, or any cop I have ever talked to....I-would-be-locked-up. Unable to have that control.
Keep this to yourself unless you know for sure who you are talking to.
Your story sounds very horrific. I am sad you had to endure all of this. I know how it feels when the demons of the past still torture you in the present.

Reactions: callme
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I have told my best friends and my therapist about this forum. To my therapist I was really careful not to mention the name of this forum. I would be scared he would judge me when reading the media articles. My friends know the coverage and mostly disagree with it.
So if I would talk to a normie about this place I would not mention the name of this forum especially at the beginning.

I would say it is a place where I can vent when I feel misunderstood from people in real life because they never experienced serious suicidal thoughts. This is not seldom. It is a place where I can get feedback about my thoughts and emotions. Many people are compassionate and try to comfort each other because they know how it feels to suffer a lot or being dealt a shitty hand in life. Moreover I can reflect in my own threads about my mental state which helps to stay stable. (the feedback of others help in this case too.)

I am not sure whether to openly say there are also method discussions in this forum. I think many people would be scared about that. Though I told my therapist about that and he was not too shocked. Maybe I would say I think suicide can be an autonomous decision of an adult and that the thoughts of being able to escape this pain one day help me to cope. It gives me reassurance that I have control of the situation which helps to carry the weight of being suicidal on a daily basis.
I would say: you can't understand. Indeed, I would not talk about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
I would consider the majority of people here "Normal" including yourself. You have friends and a therapist, afterall.
Most people who 'aren't normal' probably wouldn't be on this site and the ones who are most likely get banned or ostracised by the other users.
Personally I wouldn't tell people about this site because I'm not about getting attention from others and I wouldn't want to burden them either 🤷🏾‍♀️.
Nobody uses their real name and pictures here for a reason: They want to stay anonymous!!!

Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
You have friends and a therapist, afterall.
Friends and therapist = normie. Got it. What further divine truths have you to share with us, O wise King of Abnormals?

Personally I wouldn't tell people about this site because I'm not about getting attention from others
If you're not about getting attention from others, why post here at all? Curious.

• Yay!
Reactions: L$D and Toxic Positivity
DontplayGod

DontplayGod

She/her
Feb 6, 2022
Friends and therapist = normie. Got it. What further divine truths have you to share with us, O wise King of Abnormals?

If you're not about getting attention from others, why post here at all? Curious.
It's an informative forum as well as a place for support for those suffering.
I would describe this place as a forum providing us a more humane way to a human right

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022

Totally misconstrued my comment and spun it into your agenda! 🤦🏾‍♀️
Please seek attention off someone else

Reactions: Toonloon
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
My therapist told me about the site and said it'd be a good way to make some friends

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
As the only place online where I can fulfill two of my deepest desires (being openly depressed and roleplaying as a maniacal duck).

Last edited:
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
Hmmmmmmm I'd say it's just a site like FB, FetLife,ect but it's full of people who aren't assholes. Like the people won't attack me for saying I want to kill myself, they won't make me feel like shit for talking about my issues.

My only concern if anyone finds out I'm on here they will come on here. I don't want them to try and tell me this site is bad and such because it's a pro choice site.

Reactions: stellabelle
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Description:

a theatrical, nightmare-like-circus complete with horror and self sabotage, depreciation, hopelessness, gore, restlessness, pain, suffering, misery, and the expression of such.

An open-book, "shop for your favorite method of torment" store posted by victims to see which way a sadist will impose the same or similar circumstances onto another person to render them dysfunctional and unable to cope or go forward in life.

A place where the suffering and rejected congregate to validate themselves, their feelings, those of others, as well as criticize, ridicule, and bully your peers on a regular basis.

A cafe of hell with every ghoul you can find in existence.

A congregation and collaboration of bad ideas, traumatizing stories, techniques, and questions about what lead each and every special individual here to sit down and type, until they set the device down and place both hands on their head as they face downwards and sigh, staring blankly into a lighted screen and wondering how things got to be so fucking bad.

How would I describe this place?

A front row table at dinner time in a restaurant of hell with every angry, weepy, whiney, upset personality trapped together.

A barrel of crabs trying to crawl out and subsequently falling back down and repeatedly starting the process again, only to keep falling back to the bottom until the inevitable final steam in a pot of boiling water.