• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I don't see how therapy can help if I hate society, it's everywhere. I'm better off going to a survivalist and learning to live like a caveman. I hate the fundiments of our society, how it functions, how humans behave, how we have to interact with each other. How would therapy help in this circumstance?
This is also the reason that I never went to therapy and don't plan to, I genuinely don't see how it can be useful for me. I don't want to change my mind about society even if it'd make my life better. I'm still curious how going to your therapist with this type of problem went. Did it help at all?

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I will continue to hate society, I just want to learn to set boundaries better so I don't keep getting into toxic friendships where I'm taken advantage of. I also want to have less emotional outbursts. That's more what I'm going to therapy for personally.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
While therapy didn't help me at all, it is still worth giving a try, if only to check it off your list of things you've tried so that nobody can say you didn't. It can also be amusing to see them at work especially if you know their tricks and gimmicks and can call them out or debate to the point they feel defeated and refer you to their colleague lol.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Probably by brainwashing you into not hating it
It's crazy but that stuff doesn't work with very logical people.

Even with hypnotists. People can allow be hypnotised if they are easily led or allow control from another person. I experienced other people being hypnotised three times in my life and it's wild what they can make you do. Didn't work for me - it was a crowd and he asked everyone to close their eyes and relax. About 5 people out of 100+ kept their eyes closed when he said open them now. He then proceeded to do some crazy things with these participants - act out titanic, become a dog, be a pirate, etc.
I don't see how therapy can help if I hate society, it's everywhere. I'm better off going to a survivalist and learning to live like a caveman. I hate the fundiments of our society, how it functions, how humans behave, how we have to interact with each other. How would therapy help in this circumstance?
This is also the reason that I never went to therapy and don't plan to, I genuinely don't see how it can be useful for me. I don't want to change my mind about society even if it'd make my life better. I'm still curious how going to your therapist with this type of problem went. Did it help at all?
To go off grid 100% is extremely tough. You will still need some utilities/supplies from "normal" society.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
It's crazy but that stuff doesn't work with very logical people.

Even with hypnotists. People can allow be hypnotised if they are easily led or allow control from another person. I experienced other people being hypnotised three times in my life and it's wild what they can make you do. Didn't work for me - it was a crowd and he asked everyone to close their eyes and relax. About 5 people out of 100+ kept their eyes closed when he said open them now. He then proceeded to do some crazy things with these participants - act out titanic, become a dog, be a pirate, etc.

To go off grid 100% is extremely tough. You will still need some utilities/supplies from "normal" society.
That's so interesting. How exactly do hypnotists hypnotize people? Why does it work? Maybe that's why my past life regressions weren't working, because I can't be hypnotized…

I have a video of the past life regression meditation if anyone wants to try it btw

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
While therapy is very helpful for a lot of people and it's one of the best tools for improving mental health, it really only works if the person is able to let it work. That's why there are so many types of therapy. The hope is that you try out a few of them and something clicks for you.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
That's so interesting. How exactly do hypnotists hypnotize people? Why does it work? Maybe that's why my past life regressions weren't working, because I can't be hypnotized…

I have a video of the past life regression meditation if anyone wants to try it btw

Given our spectrum-e brains - hypnosis won't work for us. It requires a lot of suggestibility and relaxation. We may have a heightening imagination but that doesn't mean we can delve into the relaxed sub conscience mind. Here's a video briefly explaining it:

I think this is why I can't meditate, relax, etc. When I was trying for the golf coach position and had to have massages pretty much every 3 weeks this is what my brain does:

(Normal people will either shut their brain off, think of a beach or just relax to the point of near sleep).

They are touching a body part, what muscle group is that? Are they applying enough pressure to encourage better blood flow? Is this going to increase my white blood cell efficiency to fight off bacteria's and diseases? Is my blood flowing correctly towards the heart to be redistributed around the body? Etc etc.

I can only describe it as super heightening awareness / sensitivity. I did the same thing for Pilates and even when a "relaxing song" plays my mind still thinks of instruments, what note are they singing in, etc.

I've not met anyone who thinks like this. Nobody. The results for most people (even GPs) is just relax and have a bath/shower or meditate. It's quite infuriating.

A

AnyWonderBR

Mar 22, 2024
In my 25 years here, I can't point to anything and say I've made it better. I remember being three years old and just realizing this planet isn't my home, and that something's...wrong. I shouldn't be here.

I don't fit anywhere, even in support groups and religious communities there's always something just wrong about it all, yet if I express it I am either negative, or just me being alone is a sign of being wrong.

Any dreams or hopes as a young child have died long ago. I thought that maybe I could make it. That the homeless man down the street could make it, and the orphans and so on. Then I realize such a thing is only possible, in my real home. This planet is not my home, and sadly not everyone gets a happy ending.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
What contributes to your negative feelings towards society?

I have concerns about SaSu's portrayal of America and society. After reading these threads, I've become cautious about offering assistance to strangers or those who aren't part of my support network.

Those who suffer from mental and personality disorders should prioritize seeking medical attention.

In my experience, a lot of people are genuinely concerned about the well-being of our ecosystem and work towards minimizing unnecessary emotional distress in our society. I apologize if it doesn't meet your expectations, but it is better to contribute if you want a better society.

A good therapist extends their support beyond therapy. They have information on resources that can help improve your life. Consider seeking treatment at trauma centers.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Therapy won't change anything in this case. Imo a waste of money. It's either you find a way to cope or not but if you do not want to cope then nothing will change at all. It'd be probably the best to move out and live in the wild (as a caveman, alone, for example, that includes making fire without matches / lighter, that includes searching for food daily, maybe hunting ... and so on.) try this and then compare to the advantages we have in society. Then reconsider.

Reactions: Scythe