Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
I don't normally try to view myself as others may see me because I'm usually unable to. Today I have some insight.

I think people would describe me after my death as someone who allowed his childhood trauma and other problems to cripple him and prevent him from having a life, that he willingly closed himself off from the world and locked himself in a room for years subsisting on disability money, a person who had few attachments and cared about very little, someone who died long before his body did.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Desideratum, MorticiasHair, WinterFaust and 11 others
pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
They'll blame my schizophrenia and refuse me the dignity of the presumption of autonomy.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, casctb, lotus11 and 5 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
"A lazy idiot who could develop his talents but did not, who got everything in life but did not seized the opportunity, the one who caused so much troubles to the family, a person who always cared about himself and never about others, who egoistically took his own life when all the roads were open..."

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kain10th, Exhausted1705, roju and 11 others
K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
I don't normally try to view myself as others may see me because I'm usually unable to. Today I have some insight.

I think people would describe me after my death as someone who allowed his childhood trauma and other problems to cripple him and prevent him from having a life, that he willingly closed himself off from the world and locked himself in a room for years subsisting on disability money, a person who had few attachments and cared about very little, someone who died long before his body did.

They'll blame everything on mental illness when for years I was misdiagnosed and had a severe medical condition that was causing me mental anguish my whole life.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, casctb, LivideLamb and 8 others
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
"Oh,you mean that annoying tw4t we all put on ignore?"

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath, fatmanatee, TakeYourHappyPills and 1 other person
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
People are afraid to say bad things about the dead so it'll go along the lines of

''he was always so nice, he was gold-hearted, he had his whole life ahead of him or it's a shame to see him go''.

But soon after they will move on. They won't care to think about whether they unintentionally contributed to his death.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MorticiasHair, Deleted member 17331, casctb and 6 others
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
People are afraid to say bad things about the dead so it'll go along the lines of

''he was always so nice, he was gold-hearted, he had his whole life ahead of him or it's a shame to see him go''.

But soon after they will move on. They won't care to think about whether they unintentionally contributed to his death.
Bullshit. That's what they may say in front of people outside the family, but I know my family will say some variation of what I wrote above. They wouldn't be entirely wrong either.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, casctb, Deleted member 14573 and 2 others
NorthernStar

NorthernStar

All that glitters is not gold
Jun 5, 2020
"Well, you know, she had been struggling with some things for a while..."

• Hugs
Reactions: MorticiasHair, Deleted member 17331, dmsdnd18 and 5 others
M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
Very kind, but a lost cause from the get go. Had no place in society and had every right to drop out before he ruined his life

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
GiveMePeace

GiveMePeace

Jun 26, 2020
Well, we all knew she had her demons...

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
"She was crazy good riddance!"

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Close_to_freedom
Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Someone failing at school & in life
Jun 27, 2020
Sweet girl but a lost cause. Didn't really reach anything in life in the end anyway

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kain10th, MorticiasHair, Deleted member 17331 and 3 others
Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020

As someone to whom this could apply pretty much word for word, I feel it's necessary to point out that the few close people you have are generally a bit more kind and compassionate than that. They will likely say and see it more like: 'Someone to whom life wasn't kind, who unfortunately saw no other way than to become a recluse and found it difficult to connect with people, even those who meant them nothing but good. Someone who wanted to care, but found themselves unable to for fear of getting hurt even more. A tragic loss'. Those who say otherwise are arseholes who didn't take the time to look further than the surface.

My biggest fear of ctb is actually my batshit insane born again Christian father getting some sense of complacency out of my suicide, that he will get to say shit like: 'I told Phil so; the only way to happiness is God. But Phil wouldn't take my advice! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯'

Man, I'd love to smack that man and his God across the face.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Deleted member 17331, casctb and 2 others
sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020
"That one guy who looked like he had his life together"

I had a habit of playing pretend to seem good in society's eyes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Deleted member 17331, Kevin_theFrog and 2 others
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
As someone to whom this could apply pretty much word for word, I feel it's necessary to point out that the few close people you have are generally a bit more kind and compassionate than that. They will likely say and see it more like: 'Someone to whom life wasn't kind, who unfortunately saw no other way than to become a recluse and found it difficult to connect with people, even those who meant them nothing but good. Someone who wanted to care, but found themselves unable to for fear of getting hurt even more. A tragic loss'. Those who say otherwise are arseholes who didn't take the time to look further than the surface.

My biggest fear of ctb is actually my batshit insane born again Christian father getting some sense of complacency out of my suicide, that he will get so say shit like: 'I told Phil so; the only way to happiness is God. But Phil wouldn't take my advice! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯'

Man, I'd love to smack that man and his God across the face.
Your revision sounds right. Also, I feel my religious parents will say, "Once saved always saved, so he's in heaven. He just got lost along the way. If only he hadn't pushed God away, then maybe he wouldn't have suffered as much and would have overcome."

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: NorthernStar, WinterFaust, Deleted member 17331 and 2 others
Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
For a people who follow an entity that emphasises kindness, forgiveness and compassion, religious people do have a tendency to be astoundingly narrow-minded and cold, don't they?

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, NorthernStar, WinterFaust and 2 others
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Depends who you ask

Reactions: itsamadworld
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
For a people who follow an entity that emphasises kindness, forgiveness and compassion, religious people do have a tendency to be astoundingly narrow-minded and cold, don't they?
God is also every wicked trait as well. Look at the Old Testament or the Quran.

• Love
Reactions: NorthernStar, casctb and itsamadworld
Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Jun 27, 2020
"That one guy who looked like he had his life together"

I had a habit of playing pretend to seem good in society's eyes.
Seems like we're in the same boat then....damn that sucks. Though if people know the truth who knows what'll happen

Reactions: sourcreamonion
sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020
Seems like we're in the same boat then....damn that sucks. Though if people know the truth who knows what'll happen
I just think it's crazy how much I need to conform to society, you kind of just forget you're putting on an act after a while.

Reactions: Kevin_theFrog
N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
No one knows me enough to say anything so they won't say anything at all. They'll be angry at me and call me stupid. They'll say I'm a coward and selfish. They'll say I was too lazy to try and so I just gave up. I'd say that them say those kind of things is a reason why I gave up

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: roju, MorticiasHair, Deleted member 17331 and 5 others
Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Jun 27, 2020
I just think it's crazy how much I need to conform to society, you kind of just forget you're putting on an act after a while.
Yeah I get what u mean. Though you're lucky u can put the mask on, mine kinda slipped off through the years and now I'm trying to put it back on which is such a hassle in the end.
Conforming to society is exhausting I wish we could take a break in public at times

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, FriendofDeath, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Klee

Klee

Never play cards with a magician.
Apr 19, 2020
"Happy"
Oh, oh, the irony.
Although when I look at pictures of myself, I would probably guess at the same.
Learning to twist my face into a smile that met my eyes like that took a long time.

• Aww..
Reactions: NorthernStar, Deleted member 17331 and FriendofDeath
ugly_loser2008

ugly_loser2008

Jul 30, 2018
he always was a loser.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: WinterFaust, Deleted member 17331, Nipuedoniquiero and 1 other person
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
Yeah I get what u mean. Though you're lucky u can put the mask on, mine kinda slipped off through the years and now I'm trying to put it back on which is such a hassle in the end.
Conforming to society is exhausting I wish we could take a break in public at times
I'm always honest with people. People in society hate it and I love it :devil:

• Love
Reactions: MorticiasHair, NorthernStar and Kevin_theFrog
Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Jun 27, 2020
I'm always honest with people. People in society hate it and I love it :devil:
LOL I've had times where people hate it when I'm too straight forward and u can just see them lose their shit while still trying to cover it up. P satisfying if I do say so myself XD

Reactions: Close_to_freedom
sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020
It is super exhausting, I wish that I could act without having to pretend I'm something I'm not though because sometimes that "line" becomes blurred and then you can't differentiate if you're lying to yourself or not. Wish society normalized the idea of "not being in a mood to socialize" rather than acting out or being a jerk.

Reactions: Klee and Kevin_theFrog
Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Jun 27, 2020
It is super exhausting, I wish that I could act without having to pretend I'm something I'm not though because sometimes that "line" becomes blurred and then you can't differentiate if you're lying to yourself or not. Wish society normalized the idea of "not being in a mood to socialize" rather than acting out or being a jerk.
LOL that would almost be like society doing a fucking 180 on us istg. It would be useful tho and very nice. For now it seems like a pipe dream sadly

Reactions: Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
He was a kind and loving person... With a big heart. He just got lost along the way , tragedy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Final Escape
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
No one irl has ever taken the time to get to know me so i bet they would just say the typical, "if only we knew".

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kassender, Huntfish34, Deleted member 17331 and 2 others