L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
How was your weekend? What did you do?

I cleaned my apartment this morning, then went for a drive along the coast, now I am back, in a lot of physical pain. Seeing an old client tomorrow, and Tuesday. He knows everything about me, even the medicine that I am on. I know that tomorrow he is going to ask the big questions "how are you" "how is your health?" "how is business going?". Known him since 2011, I am not good at avoiding questions when I talk to people that I know well. If it were someone unfamiliar, I would probably just ignore the questions.

wolf.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, FuneralCry, western_heart and 1 other person
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
So are you being honest with him when answering those questions?
Your weekend sounds way more productive than mine. I was procrastinating the whole weekend. My partner was out of town so I was bored and sad. Lots of suicidal thoughts. It's also so hot these days that I was literally pouring water on myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, FuneralCry and luten
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
So are you being honest with him when answering those questions?
Your weekend sounds way more productive than mine. I was procrastinating the whole weekend. My partner was out of town so I was bored and sad. Lots of suicidal thoughts. It's also so hot these days that I was literally pouring water on myself.

Sorry about your weekend, sounds bad. It's hot here too, in the middle of the winter kekeke

I dont lie, I either answer truthfully a question, or I ignore it. Since I know him very well, I will have to answer.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlankUser
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Sorry about your weekend, sounds bad. It's hot here too, in the middle of the winter kekeke

I dont lie, I either answer truthfully a question, or I ignore it. Since I know him very well, I will have to answer.
From my experience I noticed that some people ask you how you're doing, but don't want to hear the real answer. So I just give a vague answer most of the time if I'm not very close to the person.

It's summer here and I like summer, but I prefer mild summer weather if I happen to be stuck in a city.

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
It's been fairly sad and painful, with a lot of dissociation.

Friday: stayed inside all afternoon, missed an opportunity to hang out with the neighbors after dinner. I had no energy all day but once I was alone, I biked to pick up SN. Experienced a lot of dissociation.

Saturday: did ketamine in the morning, met my 2014-self and showed them a lot of compassion. Felt increasingly bad as the day went on; I felt 2014-self's pain. I stayed by myself despite the opportunity to spend time with family friends I haven't seen since 2019 (we are all vaccinated now)

Sunday: so far I've been in bed on my phone all morning, posting on here and discord. Oh, I did do the Wim Hof breathing thing for the first time... That was nice, a bit euphoric, cleared my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters and FuneralCry
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
It's been fairly sad and painful, with a lot of dissociation.

Friday: stayed inside all afternoon, missed an opportunity to hang out with the neighbors after dinner. I had no energy all day but once I was alone, I biked to pick up SN. Experienced a lot of dissociation.

Saturday: did ketamine in the morning, met my 2014-self and showed them a lot of compassion. Felt increasingly bad as the day went on; I felt 2014-self's pain. I stayed by myself despite the opportunity to spend time with family friends I haven't seen since 2019 (we are all vaccinated now)

Sunday: so far I've been in bed on my phone all morning, posting on here and discord. Oh, I did do the Wim Hof breathing thing for the first time... That was nice, a bit euphoric, cleared my mind.

Sorry to hear about your pain.

Wim hof said, "let the cold be your teacher" . When you in the cold you breath deeply.

• Love
Reactions: western_heart
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I am bedbound and every day is a living nightmare. I wish so much I could get up and walk again, otherwise it's going to be hell every day until I finally die.

I am sorry you are in pain, I have it too, almost constantly. All the best to you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, FuneralCry, luten and 1 other person
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
I am bedbound and every day is a living nightmare. I wish so much I could get up and walk again, otherwise it's going to be hell every day until I finally die.

I am sorry you are in pain, I have it too, almost constantly. All the best to you!

It is a very difficult position to be in. I hope that you have some assitance at home.

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I didn't really do much. It was quite warm so that was tiring. I did go outside a little bit, but I mostly just slept and avoided people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters and luten