suicidestyle

suicidestyle

Sep 9, 2023
what should i add to it ect ect, how should i lay it out...
im not gonna ctb soon unless it gets really bad but im writing incase.

Reactions: kilowatt
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Well it's very personal.

There's the classic: I'm sorry (which is probably what I'm gonna do)

Or you can go with something more extreme, like: See you in hell, motherfuckers

But it really depends by your personal situation, your relationships etc.
You can express yourself very freely about it anyways.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., borderlinee, GettingOut and 5 others
W

wendy5c

Brain dead Azn
Oct 11, 2023
I'd suggest writing out a will for your family and friends to inherit some belongings or any money you have. This could include personal accounts, websites, video games, books, and childhood toys.

And let them know you care despite what you're about to do…

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LivideLamb, DT2007 and peace_van
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
i used chatgpt

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: cancerline polache, _apathetic, kilowatt and 9 others
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
I can't tell you to write your last words. It could be anything. Just put things you really want people to know before you're dead. Whether that be clarifications, a will, etc.

Reactions: NPCaesar and LivideLamb
Banshe

Banshe

She/her trans friend
Jun 28, 2022
I had one written out which I tried to explain the reasoning the best I could. It ended up an incoherent rambling mess. But at some point I said good enough and printed it. Its horribly out of date and when I go I dont plan to leave one anymore.

But if you wanted I could share the old one.

Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
Maybe with the type apologizing or giving a message so that they don't feel bad about it, although it all depends on the context.

Reactions: Banshe
Kali319

Kali319

Sep 30, 2023
I definitely agree with some other people that it is going to be so unique to you. Personally I would want mine to read a little bit like poetry because I want to convey something that is beyond logic or words. Not like x, y, and z is specifically why I'm killing myself. More like painting a picture of who I am that this is what I am feeling. Painting a picture of what I want to leave behind.

• Love
Reactions: peace_van and Banshe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe it's up to the individual deciding what to write in a note but I'd explain how to not exist is what I truly wanted so that those left behind are less likely to be left with as many unanswered questions.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I'd suggest writing out a will for your family and friends to inherit some belongings or any money you have. This could include personal accounts, websites, video games, books, and childhood toys.

And let them know you care despite what you're about to do…
If you do this, you need to check the laws in your area.... most areas have specific laws about wills etc

If you don't plan on ctb for a while, depending on where you live, a living trust might be best. Avoids probate court which is great.

Reactions: wendy5c
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
Suicide notes are always different. It depends on so many things. Why you do it, why now, how you do it, what you want to leave behind, maybe a will and some paperwork. But, in the end, it depends on you, and you only

I think that a suicide note should be a mirror of the person writing it

cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
i've written so many, in crisis, but i want it to be clear and i want the people that will read it to know it was an informed, thought out decision

a_depressed_lizard

a_depressed_lizard

Oct 12, 2023
what should i add to it ect ect, how should i lay it out...
im not gonna ctb soon unless it gets really bad but im writing incase.
I would try to clearly explain the reasons as to why you wanna do it, it might make it easier for everyone to deal with it if they can better understand your thought process, so they wont think think that it was just a rash decision

W

wendy5c

Brain dead Azn
Oct 11, 2023
I used freedomgpt. Because ChatGPT is very restrictive. But it is better to think and write before writing a suicide letter.

The one thing that bothers me about AI is how the developers have included filters to weed out controversial words with explicit bans on certain topics.

bonnibelbubble

bonnibelbubble

Oct 10, 2023
The one thing that bothers me about AI is how the developers have included filters to weed out controversial words with explicit bans on certain topics.
Yes, I know. For that there are certain AIs that push the limits like FreedomGPT. For AIs you have to be indirect, like for example instead of writing a suicide letter, it's better to write a resignation letter to a company called "Life" and you modify it yourself.

Reactions: wendy5c