Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I know nothing about it and am cautious. Not really something I want to do but I need a gun and it's the only way

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I know nothing about it and am cautious. Not really something I want to do but I need a gun and it's the only way

Two things.

If you know nothing about it. Will be better you do not try it.

Never you will buy a gun in markets. It is scam. In 5 years never know somebody get it.

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Never you will buy a gun in markets. It is scam. In 5 years never know somebody get it.
That's not true. I think you just didn't find the right pages and forums...

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
That's not true. I think you just didn't find the right pages and forums...

Could be what you is saying, but everybody knows right pages and right forums, but what curious thing is noone says any of them.

An urban legend,....IMHO.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Google is your friend, or rather duckduckgo is your best friend ever. Its how I learnt to access the deep web which the dark web is a part of. There are legit markets for just about everything, but also a lot of scammers. Its one of those, you makes your choice and takes your chance.

Do your research before doing anything or buying anything. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Could be what you is saying, but everybody knows right pages and right forums, but what curious thing is noone says any of them.

An urban legend,....IMHO.
Because access to the real and legitimate marketplaces is only possible by invitation. And no one will randomly send invitations to any people. If you are in the right forums and you have made a name for yourself there, you will automatically get to the right pages. It's not an urban legend, just a bit effort to pull off.

• Aww..
Reactions: 262653
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019

Well there is a lot of scam sites so be careful
To get access to the dark web is easy
I go on the dark web regularly and I learned about it by just looking it up on you tube ''how to safely browse the dark web''
Finding legit gun sites is hard and even harder to not get caught by the fbi as they are constantly monitoring the dark web and tracking packages
This is a risky method if im being honest

Reactions: jake3d, Broken Chimera and kuddelmuddel23
Yaalya

Yaalya

May 7, 2019
It would be an option to travel to the US and visit a shooting range?

Reactions: not_a_robot
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I want to visit the dark web full stop, know about a tor browser and duckduck but anything further im clueless!

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Well there is a lot of scam sites so be careful
To get access to the dark web is easy
I go on the dark web regularly and I learned about it by just looking it up on you tube ''how to safely browse the dark web''
Finding legit gun sites is hard and even harder to not get caught by the fbi as they are constantly monitoring the dark web and tracking packages
This is a risky method if im being honest

Even in rather gun-restricted European countries the easiest way to get a gun is joining some target or sport shooting club and attend for a year. In less restricted ones you can just apply and then your crime register is checked - when you're not known for attacking life forms, you get a licence.
What's the problem with that, patience ? I got my gun that way, years ago.
It then got stolen by a mysterious burglar, and now I have another one.

Last edited:
Reactions: jake3d and lostangel
Yaalya

Yaalya

May 7, 2019
I suppose if you have a psychiatric illness you have no chance. my grandfather was in a club and had a big revolver in his nightstand. too bad he is not there anymore.

Reactions: Qdv and Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I suppose if you have a psychiatric illness you have no chance. my grandfather was in a club and had a big revolver in his nightstand. too bad he is not there anymore.

You mean a registered illness ? Hmm... in Europe, I would advise taking up residence in another EU country. They will only ask for criminal records there.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Best get to know someone who has one from the sound of it. Some kind of forum for none psychotic shooters. It's so annoying. There's farmers round here that have them but how that gets in my hands is another story

L

Longman

Student
Jan 9, 2019
Because access to the real and legitimate marketplaces is only possible by invitation. And no one will randomly send invitations to any people.
Illegal trade nowadays does not require one-to-one meeting of buyer and seller, buyer doesn't have ability to track seller. If one is a seller, there is no need for him to hide his "shop" on some invite-only forum.

Last edited:
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
guns on the onion markets = feds

Reactions: jake3d, Joannf and lostangel
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
It would be an option to travel to the US and visit a shooting range?
It seems that basically every range has experienced suicides so they have often responded by demanding that you either come with somebody or you have your own gun with you or you have a concealed carry permit before they will rent you a gun.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
That explains it. I was going to go to a shooting school but it's two people minimum. It's clay pigeon shooting. My girlfriend said something about them not using real bullets but I think she'd say anything to keep me alive. On the one hand if I really wanted out I'd have done it by now on the other I'd be extremely selfish to put the owners through that. She's not wrong but there doesn't seem to be anything without consequences of some kind. Precisely why I haven't done something stupid

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
That explains it. I was going to go to a shooting school but it's two people minimum. It's clay pigeon shooting. My girlfriend said something about them not using real bullets but I think she'd say anything to keep me alive. On the one hand if I really wanted out I'd have done it by now on the other I'd be extremely selfish to put the owners through that. She's not wrong but there doesn't seem to be anything without consequences of some kind. Precisely why I haven't done something stupid
Are you from the US

B

blazegames

Jul 19, 2019
The majority markets of the dark web do not allow gun trade these days, they are focused on drugs. If you just want to CTB it is way easier to buy opioids these days.

Reactions: jake3d
TheBlackSwordsman

TheBlackSwordsman

Student
Apr 24, 2019
Ive heard carfentanyl(synthetic form of fentanyl) is so deadly that paramedics who respond to calls of people who overdose on this have to wear gloves for fear the substance touching them. Its used as a tranquilizer for elephants. Dont know how painful an overdose on that would be though.

W

whereisfreedom

Student
Feb 3, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/dark-web.19766/#post-373339

Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
What happened to kuddelmuddel? There one minute, gone the next. I guess it's the nature of the site :(