• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
I wish to ctb when on holiday in Canadian nature but i have to fly to Canada (from swizerland) i am scared my sn will get taken away even though it should be ok. are there ways to to get em over 4shure or do i have to hide it?

mornings of nausea

mornings of nausea

Aug 9, 2023
not sure if you have to hide it but if so, maybe buy a nice looking hourglass decoration, empty, fill, and put it back in the packaging and wrap. say it's a gift for someone if asked about it. I'm not sure how safe that is, though. or if it'll compromise the integrity of the SN.

Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
So i got myself to call the two airport and i can take it with me even in the carry on bag i had to verify it with the lab test i got with my sn from my suplier hand have to send these and photos of the bottle and a scan of the certificate of purity to the Canadian and swiss security i have to take the cert with me too but that ain't a problem.
and I can't fly through usa because it tsa does not alow powdered chemicals???