• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
I'm thinking of going to a desolate park to find a sturdy and short enough tree (I ain't about climbing it) and I'm wondering what is the best way to tie the rope to it. Is there any good knot for this? I need one that doesn't move after I place it. The rope is not the best but it'll do the work. I plan to do partial, since I'm too short to do full and I also cannot go there with a stool or chair to kick anyways. My general idea comes from some pics I've seen of people standing on their toes and having their necks very compressed by the rope/whatever ligature they had. So yeah, if someone has any tips they're very much appreciated.
I'm also thinking of buying some vodka to drink after I have everything set up, to ease on the nerves. Don't wann freak out and back out.

Last edited:
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Not sure maybe like a cowboy knot or google it you might get some tips

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
It depends.

Can you reach the branch? Tie an anchor hitch:

Do you need to throw the rope over the branch, above your reach, and then tie a knot that will slide up and secure the rope at the branch? Tie a sliding double- or triple-overhand: (Imagine that the loop he tightens is around the tree branch.)(It would also work as a ligature.)

Be aware that rope that "is not the best" is a very, very common source for method failure. You weigh more than you think you do, when you're hanging limply. If you insist on attempting with that rope, test it first: tie the rope around the branch and hang on it, lifting yourself all the way off the ground, bouncing your full weight on it, before you make the attempt.

Also be aware that wits dulled by alcohol also seems to be a major componant of a failed attempt. So sketchy rope + vodka = you're combining chances to fail. Add to that the common experience in partial of a dramatic Survival Instinct response and I would urge you to consider your plan carefully.

Reactions: Ivenocare and Marz
Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
It depends.

Can you reach the branch? Tie an anchor hitch:

Do you need to throw the rope over the branch, above your reach, and then tie a knot that will slide up and secure the rope at the branch? Tie a sliding double- or triple-overhand: (Imagine that the loop he tightens is around the tree branch.)(It would also work as a ligature.)

Be aware that rope that "is not the best" is a very, very common source for method failure. You weigh more than you think you do, when you're hanging limply. If you insist on attempting with that rope, test it first: tie the rope around the branch and hang on it, lifting yourself all the way off the ground, bouncing your full weight on it, before you make the attempt.

Also be aware that wits dulled by alcohol also seems to be a major componant of a failed attempt. So sketchy rope + vodka = you're combining chances to fail. Add to that the common experience in partial of a dramatic Survival Instinct response and I would urge you to consider your plan carefully.

Thanks a lot! This is very helpful. And yeah, I'll ease up on the alcohol. I probably won't manage to buy any with how broke I am anyways. I will plan it out more carefully now.