• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
i got my hand on thanesia

Cada 1 mL de solución inyectable contiene:

• Pentobarbital sódico……..390 mg
  • Difenilhidantoína sódica.. 50 mg
  • Excipientes c.s.p………….. 1 mL

does anybody know how to test it please ?
a purity test

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Unfortunately there is no way to test for purity at home. If you want to test it, you could send a sample to Energy Control in Spain.
If you've got the bottles from a trusted source and the seals are intact, i don't think you even need to test it for purity; just do a qualitative testing by extracting some liquid and take it. Given the concentration, 1ml would be more than enough.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
lol $136,000? says 'no stock'. you may want to consider deleting the link

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Unfortunately there is no way to test for purity at home. If you want to test it, you could send a sample to Energy Control in Spain.
If you've got the bottles from a trusted source and the seals are intact, i don't think you even need to test it for purity; just do a qualitative testing by extracting some liquid and take it. Given the concentration, 1ml would be more than enough.
i sent you a private message
thanks can i pm you?

Last edited:
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I bought a testing kit on amazon several years ago and it tested positive for barbiturates. I had taken cannabis oil 48 hours prior and it showed positive for thc too.

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
I bought a testing kit on amazon several years ago and it tested positive for barbiturates. I had taken cannabis oil 48 hours prior and it showed positive for thc too.
can you send me the link please
as i m taking 0,75mg of xanax do you think taking pentobarbital is a problem?

Last edited:
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Right, that's a qualitative testing kit/strip. It will indicate the presence of barbiturates. However it will not indicate the purity nor what kind of barbiturate is detected. In OP's case, it will be useful though, having bought the bottles from a trusted vendor with the seal intact and positive for barbiturates, it's a good indication the product is genuine.

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Right, that's a qualitative testing kit/strip. It will indicate the presence of barbiturates. However it will not indicate the purity nor what kind of barbiturate is detected. In OP's case, it will be useful though, having bought the bottles from a trusted vendor with the seal intact and positive for barbiturates, it's a good indication the product is genuine.
i bought this testi will put 1 ml into 1liter of distilled water to test it is it a good idea?
https://www.testdrogue.fr/confirmat...24176010&key=8083b8774ab5615925378b41bb8e7c3a
it is a urine test

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023

Correct, it was the best I could do at the time. Plus vendor was trusted and well known.

Ps The lab is Spain refused to communicate with me or I would have sent them a sample.
can you send me the link please

as i m taking 0,75mg of xanax do you think taking pentobarbital is a problem?I don't have it anymore as I closed my account