• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

winterbear

Nov 29, 2023
I tried with a necktie at first but it made me feel like my head was exploding.
I read somewhere on this site (I dont remember the thread) that if it's not tight enough it only blocks the jugulars not the carotid. Causing the exploding head feeling. I was upset but today I was very lucky. I found a random rope that showed up out of nowhere. It looks good, Its abt .5 cm thick and it holds itself well.

So I was practicing with the rope above my adams apple. Sitting down, almost laying down, in my bed. I found a comfortable spot! the other end of the rope is caught near my bed, it's surprisingly strong, I tried to yank it out as hard as I could with my body weight and it stayed.
The first time I practiced my head felt kinda full, so I tightened it.
Then I felt kind of fuzzyish and I got nervous and loosened it after a few seconds.

My question is how can you tell if partial is working? can you tell if its making you lose consciousness?

Last edited:
Reactions: etherealspring
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
Usually, you start to lose your vision and you get dizzy, then you're just out. You have no recollection from when you passed out

0:42 demonstrates this well (it's a bit disturbing)

Reactions: winterbear
Upvote 0
W

winterbear

Nov 29, 2023
Usually, you start to lose your vision and you get dizzy, then you're just out. You have no recollection from when you passed out

0:42 demonstrates this well (it's a bit disturbing)

Wow i did feel pretty dizzy after i did this, i still feel kinda dizzy right now.

Upvote 0
permanently tired

permanently tired

Eternally napping
Nov 8, 2023
In my experience I put the rope in numerous spots and twice my arm started being numb. I'm not sure if that was right, my head was dizzy afterwards

Upvote 0
E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
Hi i tried partial but failed last second.You need to practice a lot until you can find the correct spot easily.If done right after around 10/15 seconds you will start feeling numb ,dizzy and lose vision.After some seconds you will pass out.Instead if you feel that your head is about to explode just abort ,rest and try again later because the rope its in the wrong spot.

Upvote 0