• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
I'll be practicing the night night method hopefully soon, and as most of you know this method involves having a ratchet going around your neck covering the arteries that supply blood to your brain.

I absolutely love this method and it seems like the best option for me.
One problem I have is that I have a very strong gag reflex especially if something is around my neck.
I was wondering if there's a way to suppress my gag reflex or a way to distract myself from it?
In other words: when something is around my neck, I feel like I want to vomit but nothing comes out other than air.

Does anyone have the same issue here?
What have you tried?
Would non-prescription sleeping pills help?

I'd like to thank this amazing community for helping and answering all of our questions here.
Thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue and Quarky00
smile418

smile418

Feb 21, 2020
If you hit the carotids just right the pressure required shouldn't even be that great. But if your gag reflex is actually that sensitive I don't have a lot of ideas to help you there.
Have you tried different padding materials (other than cornbags). Maybe if they were bigger but still don't touch your windpipe that cloud work.
Also the gag-reflex should disappear pretty quickly since you basically pass out right away.

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Same, but with partial hanging.