• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xostaticxo

xostaticxo

Let's See X
Jan 16, 2020
Really considering doing this right now but everytime I've tried it it's failed and I've ended up getting caught.

• Aww..
Reactions: Midnight-rain, lambgf and lizinha
Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

This was actually the guide that led me to this site for the first time.

Reactions: CrappyMJ and Mooshi
jade

jade

crybaby
Nov 14, 2018
be sure you have a good rope that won't stretch, a strong place to hang it from, and a knot that won't untie during those short moments when your bodies has "seizures". and make sure you're not found for a good couple hours. I also recommended the resource quoted above me. we're all here for you, sending lots of support your way.

lambgf

lambgf

the void will lead into my arms
Jan 15, 2020
I'm sorry that whatever you're going through has made you feel like doing this but please don't rush.

I tried to hang myself for the second time on Tuesday. It was mostly out of impulse because I wanted the pain to stop. The first time I tried partial suspension which was fine but I wasn't ready to go. This time I went for full suspension but I was too uncomfortable so I somehow got the strength to pull myself up. I ended up with petechiae (tiny purple blood spots clustered on the skin) around both eyes and cheeks, subconjunctival hemorrhage and pain at the back of my neck that wakes me up at night.

But this is just my experience. I'm sure if done correctly it should be relatively painless.

Reactions: garcelle and CrappyMJ
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I'm sorry that whatever you're going through has made you feel like doing this but please don't rush.

I tried to hang myself for the second time on Tuesday. It was mostly out of impulse because I wanted the pain to stop. The first time I tried partial suspension which was fine but I wasn't ready to go. This time I went for full suspension but I was too uncomfortable so I somehow got the strength to pull myself up. I ended up with petechiae (tiny purple blood spots clustered on the skin) around both eyes and cheeks, subconjunctival hemorrhage and pain at the back of my neck that wakes me up at night.

But this is just my experience. I'm sure if done correctly it should be relatively painless.
How long did you last in full suspension before struggling, and how did you manage to pull yourself up and escape?

lambgf

lambgf

the void will lead into my arms
Jan 15, 2020
How long did you last in full suspension before struggling, and how did you manage to pull yourself up and escape?

No longer than 8 seconds I think, but it felt like forever. The chair I was standing on was nearby so I used the intercom phone to pull myself up and get back on the chair lol. I'm waiting for my body to heal and if my SN doesn't arrive I'm considering doing it again.

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N
C

Christ88

Jan 7, 2020
No longer than 8 seconds I think, but it felt like forever. The chair I was standing on was nearby so I used the intercom phone to pull myself up and get back on the chair lol. I'm waiting for my body to heal and if my SN doesn't arrive I'm considering doing it again.

What position was the knot in when you did full suspension? Back of the neck, side or front?

thanks

Reactions: jade
I

ItHurtsToLive

i hate lifeeee
Jan 18, 2020
Question guys: What can i use to kill myself.I tried but failed before but still have not given up on this method.If there is something thats common at home that i can use that would be great

jade

jade

crybaby
Nov 14, 2018
Question guys: What can i use to kill myself.I tried but failed before but still have not given up on this method.If there is something thats common at home that i can use that would be great
have you read about the tourniquet method? it's very similar to partial hanging. you dont necessarily need an actual tourniquet, it can be done with household stuff. pretty sure there's a link in the sources thread. it almost killed me while practicing so you could look into that.

Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
have you read about the tourniquet method? it's very similar to partial hanging. you dont necessarily need an actual tourniquet, it can be done with household stuff. pretty sure there's a link in the sources thread. it almost killed me while practicing so you could look into that.
This is commonly used by people in psych hospitals, right? and why they take your shoelaces etc. iirc.

jade

jade

crybaby
Nov 14, 2018
This is commonly used by people in psych hospitals, right? and why they take your shoelaces etc. iirc.
yeah exactly. just a piece of cloth and something to tighten it, and it's done

Reactions: Defenestrator
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Too much chatter; too much bogus planning, too much evasion: get it done the right way...that means full suspension. Death occurs in two-three minutes...on that note, farewell, friend.
The tourniquet method is bogus, given that si kicks in fairly quickly..Thinking too much does'nt do it. I think of what ex- johnwaters' Star cookie mueller said"no worries, youare free".

Last edited:
Reactions: xostaticxo and Backwood_tilt
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Don't quite understand why full suspension would fail with you, sideways, crossways, right, left, it is all the same...remember the word "caterpillar".
There has to be a kind of balance, an equipoise, if you will, between impulse and calculation. Full suspension appears to zero the differences between...

Last edited:
Reactions: xostaticxo
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
If you don'twant to Get caught, then find an idyllic location in the woods. A slipknot on tree limb does it. Then you ctb. There is no other reliable way, short of a gun, that is. Check out India, where hanging is THE WAY. With partial hanging, there is a greater likelihood of S.I. (survival instinct) kicking in and disrupting. With full suspension, you have little time for s.i.
with full suspension, you don't talk the talk; you walk the walk.

Reactions: xostaticxo
I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
be sure you have a good rope that won't stretch, a strong place to hang it from, and a knot that won't untie during those short moments when your bodies has "seizures". and make sure you're not found for a good couple hours. I also recommended the resource quoted above me. we're all here for you, sending lots of support your way.
Can anyone tell what happens if the ligature used in hanging is stretchable?

More specifically Is a climbing cow's tail 8.0 mm kernamantle nylon rope sling reliable enough for a successful suicidal hanging if full suspension is achieved?

Last edited: