• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
Hi all,
i am in this constant state of fear semi from neurological issues and it's so bad it blocks everything, not just stuff related to suicide.
i'm wondering if any of you have had a similar problem and maybe if you know of any substances specifically drugs that could just quickly chemically bring down the fear levels? The only one I can think of is weed, but I have had some issues with that.

If you understand what I mean, thank you.
What I'm asking for really is just drugs. I can use to chemically bring down that fear super quickly.
I don't plan on living, so don't worry about long-term effects of recreational substances or anything.
thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and Lostandlooking
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Benzos work temporarily

Reactions: Mateira, LivideLamb and Lostandlooking
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Benzos work temporarily
hmm
not some of them cause they're weaker

ugh and i wish i didnt have to go out of my way to get them. I just want to be gone already.
with me I have weed and alcohol. but idk if that will numb me down enough. the rest and thoughts i can deal with i just need the paralyzing anxiety sedated.

i have fentanyl too since that's my method. but i dont wanna build up a tolerance by taking it for this. unless its not done that quickly?

i just wish there was a magic medical way I could right myself. this symptom is beyond stupid.

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
hmm
not some of them cause they're weaker

ugh and i wish i didnt have to go out of my way to get them. I just want to be gone already.
with me I have weed and alcohol. but idk if that will numb me down enough. the rest and thoughts i can deal with i just need the paralyzing anxiety sedated.

i have fentanyl too since that's my method. but i dont wanna build up a tolerance by taking it for this. unless its not done that quickly?

i just wish there was a magic medical way I could right myself. this symptom is beyond stupid.
I have severe anxiety too its awful

• Hugs
Reactions: Zebulon, LivideLamb and Lostandlooking
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
I have severe anxiety too its awful
yeah. except this is from neuro-illness ive been told. no diagnosis yet.
i just want to be gone now. i wish i could magic these drugs like benzos next to me cause i hate 'living' longer and I don't want a roundabout by purchasing these drugs.

i wish there was a better way rn to slap the symptom outta me. remind me. there probably is.

yeah i have with me weed, whiskey and ofc fentanyl. though anyone who can reply, will a few small doses of fentanyl build unwanted tolerance? method is to IM it anyway.

no idea if alcohol or weed will numb it enough. I just need something to bring down the paralyzing anxiety. the rest here I can manage.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Wizard
Apr 15, 2024
Benzos work as has been mentioned, but maybe pregabalin is better for you. It takes 1-3 hours to work after taking it though and it is slightly less addictive as benzos. Yes, fentanyl or other opioids work on anxiety too for some. As for tolerance, it builds up fast though. I once took oxycodone pills and only after a week and a half of daily use, my dose had doubled and I was already addicted and had horrible withdrawals if I didn't take them. Anyway, all of the above are addictive. Something less addictive might be quetiapine. It's used off label in a low dose for insomnia and maybe anxiety. Try looking into that.

Reactions: LivideLamb, broth0100 and divinemistress36
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Benzos work as has been mentioned, but maybe pregabalin is better for you. It takes 1-3 hours to work after taking it though and it is slightly less addictive as benzos. Yes, fentanyl or other opioids work on anxiety too for some. As for tolerance, it builds up fast though. I once took oxycodone pills and only after a week and a half of daily use, my dose had doubled and I was already addicted and had horrible withdrawals if I didn't take them. Anyway, all of the above are addictive. Something less addictive might be quetiapine. It's used off label in a low dose for insomnia and maybe anxiety. Try looking into that.
oh the fentanyl ive used is barely barely any. and i havent used the last in nearly a week.

still not good, will build tolerance bad enough to screw up ctb?

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2024
Benzos put me in rehab when I started buying dirty bars off the street <3 drug treatment is the worst experience I've ever had. Be careful and stay safe <3

Reactions: broth0100
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
xanax works wonders for me, havent really ever done any other benzos though

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Wizard
Apr 15, 2024
oh the fentanyl ive used is barely barely any. and i havent used the last in nearly a week.

still not good, will build tolerance bad enough to screw up ctb?
If you use it only once a week, then there should be no problem. Still, if you want to ctb with fentanyl it's best to have a long break from it. You know if you've built tolerance when you need to take more mg to have the same effect as last time.

nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
If you use it only once a week, then there should be no problem. Still, if you want to ctb with fentanyl it's best to have a long break from it. You know if you've built tolerance when you need to take more mg to have the same effect as last time.
I have an undiagnosed disease with awful nerve pain. I naturally right now need higher doses to feel anything. idk what the freakout on this site is abt fentanyl. its still a highly fatal substance. I won't need much more because of my disease.

I get the long break but if I'm just tryna use it to tone down the symptom anxiety for an obvious reason is it really gonna be that bad for ctb to use it once a week not even?
I don't have an opiate tolerance aside from being sick.
xanax works wonders for me, havent really ever done any other benzos though
that's good, might consider buying that. ugh. :eh: I want to be dead already. Don't even wanna wait for a stupid order to come through so I can be calm enuff.
ty for telling me

and to the other person. ik to be safe but ty.
any other drug name suggestions from anyone are still appreciated.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Have you tried CBD? It's the part of weed that's meant to calm people down. If you get it without THC (the compound that makes you high) then it does work wonders in reducing anxiety at least in my experience. Unfortunately it also makes me quite tired and sluggish so if you need to somehow still be able to focus I don't really know.

I've been taking these gummies to reduce my own anxiety though I should note that even though physically I feel better, mentally the anxious thoughts still happen though they tend to just fizzle out and not leave any noticeable impact until I decide to remember them later.

nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Have you tried CBD? It's the part of weed that's meant to calm people down. If you get it without THC (the compound that makes you high) then it does work wonders in reducing anxiety at least in my experience. Unfortunately it also makes me quite tired and sluggish so if you need to somehow still be able to focus I don't really know.

I've been taking these gummies to reduce my own anxiety though I should note that even though physically I feel better, mentally the anxious thoughts still happen though they tend to just fizzle out and not leave any noticeable impact until I decide to remember them later.
yeah i believe i can action if the anxiety is just taken away from me. after all its neuro-symptomatic and it has no reason or object. if I can calm it down I can handle the rest.

cbd and benzo has been the main suggestion I didn't have with me right now.
worried though they might not b 'xtreme' enough on my symptom

if they rnt wonder if anyone knows more 'xtreme' drugs. I am liable to be cautious, don't worry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
As was mentioned before, Pregabalin helps a lot of people, it's worth a try but it's no guarantee, didn't do shit for me.
Keep benzos to 2-3 times a week and in irregular intervals and you should be fine.
Not all work the same though. Lorazepam might be better than Alprazolam if it works fine for you since it has a longer duration of effect, but then again you might feel better with one over the other.
Phenelzine also comes to mind, it's a quiet effective MAOI, but as opposed to let's say Tranylcypromine it can also be used with anxiety.
If you're interested in meds that might help you I can send you a discord invite, just dm me if you like.

H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Booze, gives you energy and relaxes. Just watch how much you drink

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Wizard
Apr 15, 2024
I have an undiagnosed disease with awful nerve pain. I naturally right now need higher doses to feel anything. idk what the freakout on this site is abt fentanyl. its still a highly fatal substance. I won't need much more because of my disease.

I get the long break but if I'm just tryna use it to tone down the symptom anxiety for an obvious reason is it really gonna be that bad for ctb to use it once a week not even?
I don't have an opiate tolerance aside from being sick.
Fentanyl ctb works by overdosing with an amount that suppresses respiration, meaning that not only does it numb pain signals and cognition in the brain, but also the brain stem's activity. The amount needed for that to happen depends on the person. Someone whose body is used to opioids will have a harder time reaching the lethal dose. That's all I mean.

nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Fentanyl ctb works by overdosing with an amount that suppresses respiration, meaning that not only does it numb pain signals and cognition in the brain, but also the brain stem's activity. The amount needed for that to happen depends on the person. Someone whose body is used to opioids will have a harder time reaching the lethal dose. That's all I mean.
yeah but..i won't be sacrificing my ctb and creating an issue with tolerance by using it barely once a week right? as a person with NO tolerance.
just checking but to me (the uneducated sort) the amount of tolerance i'd have to build up to fail a ctb with it would near never be reached with that infrequency of using it i mentioned
(so long as i dont do it once a week 3 months straight)

just checking but please let me know if im right or wrong.

a little could help with the neuropsych anxiety but i take not making a mistake and failing the ctb seriously (naturally ofc)
like you mentioned F could rly help the anxiety when using it

oh for anybody else those are good suggestions but its okay go ahead and mention more extreme rec. drugs that could work. I found fentanyl I can get sum of them. And I'm an adult I can be trusted with my own safety.
and keep any suggestions coming fr

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Wizard
Apr 15, 2024
yeah but..i won't be sacrificing my ctb and creating an issue with tolerance by using it barely once a week right? as a person with NO tolerance.
just checking but to me (the uneducated sort) the amount of tolerance i'd have to build up to fail a ctb with it would near never be reached with that infrequency of using it i mentioned
(so long as i dont do it once a week 3 months straight)

just checking but please let me know if im right or wrong.
Yeah, if you use it less than one day a week there should be no tolerance buildup or addiction.