• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I'm trying to listen to music and update some games atm and I just keep thinking how pointless everything is and that life will never get better.

This thinking infiltrates every area of my life, work, study, travel, hobbies, interests, friends, relationships it all means nothing to me now.

I have no interest in any of it now which means I don't have any way to get through the day, it's now all about killing time instead of spending it.

To make matters worse I'm experiencing an existential crisis which has made me hate the world and almost everything in it so much more.
I hate that there wasn't a nice and simple peaceful method available when I was determined to die

• Hugs
Reactions: cowboypants, Vicolo cieco, iloverachel and 3 others
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
1) Find something that clears the mind. Guided meditation, walking/exercise.

2) Write down the thoughts and challenge them

3) Sign up for CTB therapy.

Reactions: Bremer, DeIetedUser4739, Life Is My Coffin and 3 others
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
The biggest thing that helps me is to keep myself busy. If my brain stays busy I can't think negative things. It doesn't have to be something extremely intensive, just avoid either sitting and doing nothing or doing things like mindlessly scrolling through social media or TikTok. Also avoiding social media altogether is highly suggested as doomscrolling definitely will kill your mood. I also suggest you check the Recovery section of this forum as they will definitely have more ideas.

I hope you find something that works for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, iloverachel and divinemistress36
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I can so relate my friend
I am sorry you are going through so much pain and suffering.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
I'm trying to listen to music and update some games atm and I just keep thinking how pointless everything is and that life will never get better.

This thinking infiltrates every area of my life, work, study, travel, hobbies, interests, friends, relationships it all means nothing to me now.

I have no interest in any of it now which means I don't have any way to get through the day, it's now all about killing time instead of spending it.

To make matters worse I'm experiencing an existential crisis which has made me hate the world and almost everything in it so much more.
I hate that there wasn't a nice and simple peaceful method available when I was determined to die
Everything seems pointless to me as well but since I am waiting to go towards the end of the year, I have realized that what helps me get through the days is making a list of things to do every day and then just doing everything on autopilot without thinking too much cause thinking is my enemy. Also I make sure to start every day with exercising so I can feel physically good at least. Reading Seneca's How to die book has been helping me really come to terms with death as well.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Forveleth