almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
I am 21 and we both work at same place , diff dept. I have massive crush on her and I dont even know her. Fuck me ;-; :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: NoneMoreNegative, Final Escape and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm the last one to give advice on affairs of the heart. I effectively stopped caring years ago. Oddly, when I stopped making the effort I appeared to receive somewhat more female attention.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Throwawaysoul, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Just be honest with yourself. What is your crush? Is it attraction because of looks? Something you've seen them do? Whatever it is you need to acknowledge that it's something you find desirable in a partner and accept that it is going to make you feel attracted to someone.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and almost_dead
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Wait and see how she reacts. If nothing, it might be time to move on then sadly. Good luck though.

• Love
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Bruh sorry but I didn't know there as anyone as dumb as me. Literally did the same thing a while back but to a guy lol
Bruh sorry but I didn't know there as anyone as dumb as me. Literally did the same thing a while back but to a guy lol
Just cry that you'll probably never get to be with them unless you're actually a decent human being and maybe you have a chance??

• Love
Reactions: almost_dead
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020

Just cry that you'll probably never get to be with them unless you're actually a decent human being and maybe you have a chance??
Oops . Did that work ?
I am pathetic so i am crying 24/7 for an year now ;-; :pfff:
Just be honest with yourself. What is your crush? Is it attraction because of looks? Something you've seen them do? Whatever it is you need to acknowledge that it's something you find desirable in a partner and accept that it is going to make you feel attracted to someone.
Interesting and a good point . She looks kinda like me but a girl and shes so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Also we both like to play Table-tennis . She being champ of girl category while me being average at it . I enjoy every second of playing with her in the office and when i am with her i turn red and quiet like an idiot :shy::ahhha:
Wait and see how she reacts. If nothing, it might be time to move on then sadly. Good luck though.
Yea nothing , thanks :3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I am 21 and we both work at same place , diff dept. I have massive crush on her and I dont even know her. Fuck me ;-; :pfff:
i respect you for having the balls to do that
live your life, dont worry, if she likes you she will approach you
try to be ok with the idea that you can have crushes on many people on the same time, you live with the person who likes you back that s all
dont feel embarassed, you are courageous for doing that, dont let anything make you feel bad about it, just focus more on your life and think less about it,
never invest your emotions in relationships, you ll end up hurt

• Love
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Haha! Just pretend like nothing happened. No big deal I think just about everyone has done this before.

• Love
Reactions: almost_dead