• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
And like will I be able to snort a lot, since I wanna die by od, but idk how to inject? (Never done hard drugs)

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Homo erectus
S

strawberryjampan

-
Mar 25, 2023
You won't die from cocaine OD through snorting. You'd need to inject a lot IV and dying by a cocaine overdose is horrible. Your entire body overheats and the only chance you're dying is by getting a heart attack/seizure. Pretty stupid idea.

Reactions: Huntfish34, redbathingduck, Lxions and 1 other person
phatstax

phatstax

Certified
Apr 10, 2023
i'd steer clear of blow for an od i feel like it'd be a pretty shitty way to go.
the nasal drip is awful, and from personal experience and seeing friends on high dose of blow its not really fun.
panicking, heart palpitations, sweating profusely, confusion.

• Hugs
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Yeah.. I've almost OD'd on coke once and it was not pleasant. Wired, exhausted but couldn't sleep, shakes, teeth grinding, tachycardia, etc etc. Not pleasant at all.

• Hugs
oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
You won't die from cocaine OD through snorting. You'd need to inject a lot IV and dying by a cocaine overdose is horrible. Your entire body overheats and the only chance you're dying is by getting a heart attack/seizure. Pretty stupid idea.
Not cocaine, heroin
Isk why I wrote cocaine cause I dont even have money foe that lol but imma od w heroin

Reactions: Huntfish34
S

strawberryjampan

-
Mar 25, 2023
Not cocaine, heroin
Isk why I wrote cocaine cause I dont even have money foe that lol but imma od w heroin
It's very very difficult to OD by smoking heroin, but not impossible. If you're planning on smoking heroin in any capacity you should head to a pharmacy so you can get some non-toxic foil for inhaling.

sparkle

sparkle

‏‏‎ ‎
Apr 2, 2023
Make a line and snort it?

Reactions: CloudyNight, Huntfish34 and arcadia
oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
It's very very difficult to OD by smoking heroin, but not impossible. If you're planning on smoking heroin in any capacity you should head to a pharmacy so you can get some non-toxic foil for inhaling.
But I can snort it right?

S

strawberryjampan

-
Mar 25, 2023
But I can snort it right?
Doubt you'll OD from snorting unless it's a few gs & you're already heavily sedated on benz or alc or some shit, most likely not

• Hugs
arcadia

arcadia

Jan 5, 2023
You just snort it I assume lmao. I don't think ODing on cocaine or heroin is a good idea, seems very unreliable.

• Hugs
Lxions

Lxions

they/he
Apr 6, 2023
It's pretty difficult to OD from snorting Heroin, injection is a better idea.

• Hugs