angelana

angelana

running with the colors
Oct 1, 2023
if i'm going to cbt and thinking of cutting my wrists and bleeding out how should i do that? IE: how deep how sharp and where

Reactions: VoidedExistence
Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
You'll want to find a big enough vein in your arm you can get a hairtie or a rubber band for an easier time but once you do that it's as simple as cutting into that vein going upwards not across it. If you want a less likely time of it not clotting then submerging the cuts underwater will help with the bleeding out.

Upvote 0
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
You'll want to find a big enough vein in your arm you can get a hairtie or a rubber band for an easier time but once you do that it's as simple as cutting into that vein going upwards not across it. If you want a less likely time of it not clotting then submerging the cuts underwater will help with the bleeding out.
It is not simple at all. To be succesful you have to cut very deep, your main veins are very well protected for a reason. Means you'll have to slice multiple times which is hard, even for people who self harm regularly.

This method has a very low succes rate. Generally not recommended here.

Upvote 0
paska_paska

paska_paska

A living ghost
Sep 30, 2023
A trick for cutting deep:
Place a new blade against whatever part you want to cut, and press it just a little against your skin (in a small angle, not the whole blade against your skin, more like against the bunched skin) to "pile up" the skin. Then make a quick, swift cut with the blade through the raised area while pressing the blade down

Upvote 0