Cya89

Cya89

Jun 29, 2018
I plan on CTBing soon and want to send out last messages and maybe make a post on Facebook. Does anyone know how to do this through a phone (iPhone) without cops tracing the phone/location? Because obviously people will call the cops etc

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I plan on CTBing soon and want to send out last messages and maybe make a post on Facebook. Does anyone know how to do this through a phone (iPhone) without cops tracing the phone/location? Because obviously people will call the cops etc

It's not an easy feat. Remember also that turning off your phone after use does not help if you remain in the same location as you were in whenever the phone last registered its location with cell towers.

I think a search will find existing threads on this topic that may provide some advice.

Reactions: thethatsitboy, AtSea2020 and Eurus
Cya89

Cya89

Jun 29, 2018
What if I used an internet stick thing and then sent out last messages using a laptop? Can you please link to the threads?

G

Georgii

Arcanist
Sep 25, 2019
Maybe you send an timed email and actually leave the phone/laptop somewhere else .About Facebook I don't know , I think timed posts only work for pages not personal profiles .

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
What if I used an internet stick thing and then sent out last messages using a laptop? Can you please link to the threads?

If you don't even have the skills to search the forum for threads, you're very unlikely to have the technical skills required to send anonymous messages :))

Reactions: suicidalstrawbabie
Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
You can schedule texts on most iphones and many social medias (some need online addons), google can provide more details. I suggest scheduling it for the next day, or a few hours after you plan to CTB, depending on how quick your method is. If you back out, you can just cancel the scheduled messages and not have to deal with the consequences.