• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
In my country, the law requires the police to investigate after a person ctb, checking whether they committed suicide by cyber bulling or were persuaded to do so by someone. How could I protect myself from this? I.e. I don't want them to get to my discord and messenger, because several of my online friends knew about my suicidal thoughts and could get in trouble for not notifying anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and EternalShore
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
Close the accounts. Delete them if you can.

Factory reset any devices or otherwise destroy them.

Reactions: Blue Elephant
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
In my country, the law requires the police to investigate after a person ctb, checking whether they committed suicide by cyber bulling or were persuaded to do so by someone. How could I protect myself from this? I.e. I don't want them to get to my discord and messenger, because several of my online friends knew about my suicidal thoughts and could get in trouble for not notifying anyone.
It's really nice of you to protect your friends! :) Just in case you survive and want to talk to them again, I wouldn't delete the accounts, but I would make sure all your history/cookies are cleared~
There's also some data that your browsers store somewhere in your C drive even if you delete all your cookies, but I forget where to find it now! >_<

• Hugs
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
not sure what you're worried about. will they investigate a ctb as much? change your passwords to something complex? either way, i feel like your isp tracks you no matter what.

• Aww..
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
not sure what you're worried about. will they investigate a ctb as much? change your passwords to something complex? either way, i feel like your isp tracks you no matter what.
Yeah, we have a provision in the law that suicide until confirmed is treated as being murdered by someone. And I know, so I don't know what I should do to protect them. They both work in places where you can't have jailtime in your recorda, and for not notifying the appropriate services of my attempt can go to jail for up to 10 years

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
can't you just leave a note? more important are your feelings. nice of you to think about your friends. i seriously doubt anything will happen to them.

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
It depends how far they'll go to recover accounts. The best option would be to change the passwords to a random string of characters and change your email address to a foreign provider like ProtonMail.

Scheduling them for deletion before you CTB would also be a good idea because incase you fail you can recover the accounts pretty easily by just logging in.

This should be enough, however if you have extra concerns you can reinstall whatever operating system you're using and optionally erase all data by overwriting it to prevent recovery (probably not necessary and will take hours). You'd also want to encrypt wherever you store your passwords, I recommend KeePassXC since it does it automatically and it has a password generator.