Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
how do i recover without the need for a therapist/meds? i have close to 0% hope
i want to die so bad and it will always be something i look forward to.

• Aww..
Reactions: Regen
ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021
What are the things that make you want to die?

Based on what it is, you can try addressing them separately, and if you eliminate or lessen them, your desire to ctb can lessen too

There's also some books you can download for free, like cbt books, and try those

This is the approach I'm trying, I also can't really afford therapy, and my experience with therapy and meds hasn't been very good anyway

Recovery is hard, and it's especially hard when you don't have a lot of resources

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Regen, Shoko and looseye
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
What are the things that make you want to die?
bullied and verbally abused for the majority of my life, introvert and have very low self-esteem. i hate ppl. meeting them makes me more suicidal (ik it's wrong but that's how i feel) i want to be alone but it's not a possibility.. I'm just fed up with so many things. i hate myself

S

SarRy

Student
Oct 5, 2022
Well, it sounds like you have a decent grasp of why you feel the way you do. It might be helpful to try to argue against how you think. You might try to find the argument against your negative thoughts that you can. It has to be believable to you. Then you can use that when those thoughts come up. If something makes you feel bad, consciously sit with the thought and try to work through how to deal with it. Look at the facts and try to set aside emotion. Find what you can reasonably do with the situation.

With that being said, I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Shoko and looseye
T

throwawayyy

Jun 21, 2022
ACT therapy has helped me. My favorite book is the happiness trap by Russell Harris

• Informative
Reactions: Regen
D

dogthebenzohunter

Jan 5, 2023
If you are an addict I find going to NA meetings helps. Seeing people in the flesh talk about how they feel and realising how much you relate to them makes you feel better. Plus everyone is really friendly there.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
If you are an addict I find going to NA meetings helps. Seeing people in the flesh talk about how they feel and realising how much you relate to them makes you feel better. Plus everyone is really friendly there.
I'm not