HitsanoEllangmainta

HitsanoEllangmainta

outsider
Mar 6, 2023
I'm fully concious about the fact that I just don't have my own life so I'm engage in the watching what other person is doing. In my case it's my ex with whom I've had a quite long term relationships. I've been always interested in what's going on in her life and tried to support her whenever possible and we have a big history together. But now it just became an unuseful unnecessary habit I can't get rid of. I watch her only in the internet tho, I'm not that hardcore creep to follow her everywhere lol, It has no sense and I'm fully aware that this type of behaviour is only disturbing to other person. It's just like when I see that she has done something good I'm happy for her as I know that this thing brouth her joy. But I think it is this way until I'll see her next partner with her, so I'm trying to spare myself from this stuff, but it goes not as I would wish. Idk what i want to hear from you, I guess I'm just venting, cause I know that I should probably just find myself a thing to do that could distract me from this for a while. But I got to the point where I'm not interested in anything in this life, I'd like to read, watch, listen or play something, but I just can't find any reason to do this because nothing will change after.

• Hugs
Reactions: leaf23, Ultracheese, rationaltake and 1 other person
dumpstermagic

dumpstermagic

Lone Hobo
Mar 6, 2023
only advice there would be to get the fuck offline. we tend to stay in our comfort zone way too much. anyways i don't count online watching stalking anyways. watch away. seems like you already know full well that you oughtta spend time doing something else. everythings pointless, including estalking ur ex.
damn tho i am glad i dont have social media or anything cuz i sure as fuck don't wanna know what my ex is up to. talk about tormenting myself.

• Informative
Reactions: WorthlessTrash, leaf23, Ultracheese and 3 others
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
I second dumpstermagic's advice. I have a lot of the same tendencies toward internet stalking. It's very addictive and the easy access to all sorts of information (especially surrounding people who leave large paper trails) makes it very alluring.

Reactions: leaf23
Punished Mantis

Punished Mantis

Apr 12, 2023
Maybe remove your ease of access to her. If you primarily stalk her through instagram, delete instagram. Most of these social media apps are awful for you anyway.

Reactions: SplitInfrastructure and WorthlessTrash