• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

daydrey

Mar 17, 2024
Tinted Cure   16 oz  38472

Someone posted a reply below saying that SN can be purified from pink salt.

However, as far as I know, when pink salt is heated, the components of SN deteriorate.

Is this simply incorrect information?

(I recently purchased SN from Alibaba, but the cargo did not clear customs.)

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Its nearly impossible, you would need to somehow dissolve the SN in a solution but not the junk and use a coffee filter to seperate it

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
However, as far as I know, when pink salt is heated, the components of SN deteriorate.
SN melts at about 280°C and boils at 320°C there are reactions happening that deteriorate SN in heat, not a good way.

Last edited:
D

daydrey

Mar 17, 2024
Its nearly impossible, you would need to somehow dissolve the SN in a solution but not the junk and use a coffee filter to seperate it
Thank you for answer.

SN melts at about 280°C and boils at 320°C there are reactions happening that deteriorate SN in heat, not a good way.

Thank you