• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
Due to the recent news, I figured I'll make this guide for you all This guide was created to help people who would like to know how to protect their privacy online when shopping for products for those who are paranoid and want to take the extra step this guide is for you created for educational purposes only. If this guide violates forum rules in any way I will take it down immediately.

VPN,s

Your IP address is the most known and obvious way you can be tracked. Highly likely that you use your home IP That IP is usually provided by your ISP (Internet Service Provider) (xDSL, Mobile, Cable, Fiber, Cafe, Bar, Friend, Neighbor). Most countries have data retention regulations that mandate keeping logs of who is using what IP at a certain time/date for up to several years or indefinitely. Your ISP can tell a third party that you were using a specific IP at a specific date and time, years after the fact. If that IP (the original one) leaks at any point for any reason, it can be used to track down you directly this is why the use of a VPN is crucial tool . trusted known VPN providers are (Mullvad VPN )paid version and (protonVPN )free version/paid version these companies have a strict, no logs policy meaning if subjugated by law-enforcement to give any information about you they can't because they don't store any information about their users on their servers also third party tools such as browserleaks can check if your ip address and dns traffic is leaking , tools like ipvoid can check if your current ip has been blacklisted when shopping on online stores make sure you use a VPN for a safe and secure internet traffic and to be sure theres no logs being kept I can't stress this enough do not use tor for online shopping almost every IP address on the tor network is blacklisted guys . correlating your tor traffic with your real identity is never a good idea .

pseudonyms identity

Pseudonym identity occurs when someone uses a combination of real and fake personal information to create an identity and commit fraud. A fraudster may combine a fake Social Security number (SSN) with a fake name, date of birth and fake address to create a new identity, for example. They can then use the "Frankenstein ID," as it's sometimes called, to commit various types of frauds but this is not our purpose our purpose is to create pseudonyms in order to purchase online safely , tools such as (elfqrin )& (fakepersongenerator ) are tools in which you can create a entire fake identity from scratch from first and last name to dl -number for id verification etc. tools like( ssn-verify ) can generate a fake ssn number in order make fake PayPal accounts or other online accounts that require personal info (ssn registry)to verify ssn is not issued you will also need to a new phone number you can easily create one with Google voice or burner (mint mobile plan ) also create email using protonmail and then use simple login to manage your burner emails . A password, manager is recommend for iPhone Keepassium for Linux keepassxc. once you have your fake identity created make sure you save this information you will use this generated identity to open fake PayPal accounts for online purchases instead of giving out your real info use your generated pseudonyms instead .make sure you use this fake identity for all social media and shopping to reduce the possibility of your real identity being exposed. This will also grow your profile online making your fake identity appear more legitimate. you can use the same address you live in just as long as it's not your real identity .

Privacy com

(Privacy com) is a secure payment service that helps users shop safely online by allowing them to generate unique virtual card numbers. Privacy's core product is free to use because, like other card companies, they collect transaction fees from merchants. Privacy's mobile app allows users to create and use cards at any time. With real-time notifications, Privacy alerts users whenever a Privacy Card is authorized or declined, enabling close monitoring of spending activity. If you're questioning, is the Privacy app safe? . It is one of the strongest privacy tools out there for online Anonymity this tool allows you to link your real credit card or debit card to a virtual card and use the virtual card instead to make payments reducing chances of your Real identity leaking. They offer a convenient simple to use mobile app anytime you are going to buy anything online. Make sure you don't give your real credit card info out. This info is often used to track The payments you make with them Credit cards are inherently unsecure to use but masking your real one with a virtual one is the next best step for online shopping .

Last edited:
Dying science gal

Dying science gal

Dying science gal
Apr 27, 2023
At the end of the day, what LEO will look at is your delivery address. Your delivery address is also the biggest threat. I personally recommend signing up for an AirBnb with a fake name, and checking in somewhere that doesn't require ID during the delivery period. Fraudsters who receive cash via the mail often do this.

B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
At the end of the day, what LEO will look at is your delivery address. Your delivery address is also the biggest threat. I personally recommend signing up for an AirBnb with a fake name, and checking in somewhere that doesn't require ID during the delivery period. Fraudsters who receive cash via the mail often do this.
I purposely left the PO Box , Zillow and Airbnb methods out as this guide because this guide is strictly for purchasing safety online with a pseudonyms

Reactions: Valky
Dying science gal

Dying science gal

Dying science gal
Apr 27, 2023
I purposely left the PO Box , Zillow and Airbnb methods out as this guide because this guide is strictly for purchasing safety online with a pseudonyms
The police can easily get your address through your PO Box if it's through your local postal service. If you're going through a box, do it with a private company who got a non disclosure clause inside the lease agreement.

Reactions: Buddha.chris
B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
The police can easily get your address through your PO Box if it's through your local postal service. If you're going through a box, do it with a private company who got a non disclosure clause inside the lease agreement.
You're right because when you open the PO Box you will need to provide ID verification most likely your own . it's better to avoid that entirely and use your own address there are ways around a ID verification with the app photoshop express by adobe on your phone you can edit your real ID or driver's license to have a different name and DL number and show the photoshopped imagine to the delivery driver & since they are always in a rush to get their next delivery done they might not even ask for ID just show them the photoshopped pic tell them you don't keep you a physical copy of your ID just a digital

Last edited:
Reactions: Dying science gal
E

endless_pain

Student
Apr 16, 2023
Due to the recent news, I figured I'll make this guide for you all This guide was created to help people who would like to know how to protect their privacy online when shopping for products for those who are paranoid and want to take the extra step this guide is for you created for educational purposes only. If this guide violates forum rules in any way I will take it down immediately.

VPN,s

Your IP address is the most known and obvious way you can be tracked. Highly likely that you use your home IP That IP is usually provided by your ISP (Internet Service Provider) (xDSL, Mobile, Cable, Fiber, Cafe, Bar, Friend, Neighbor). Most countries have data retention regulations that mandate keeping logs of who is using what IP at a certain time/date for up to several years or indefinitely. Your ISP can tell a third party that you were using a specific IP at a specific date and time, years after the fact. If that IP (the original one) leaks at any point for any reason, it can be used to track down you directly this is why the use of a VPN is crucial tool . trusted known VPN providers are (Mullvad VPN )paid version and (protonVPN )free version/paid version these companies have a strict, no logs policy meaning if subjugated by law-enforcement to give any information about you they can't because they don't store any information about their users on their servers also third party tools such as browserleaks can check if your ip address and dns traffic is leaking , tools like ipvoid can check if your current ip has been blacklisted when shopping on online stores make sure you use a VPN for a safe and secure internet traffic and to be sure theres no logs being kept I can't stress this enough do not use tor for online shopping almost every IP address on the tor network is blacklisted guys . correlating your tor traffic with your real identity is never a good idea .

pseudonyms identity

Pseudonym identity occurs when someone uses a combination of real and fake personal information to create an identity and commit fraud. A fraudster may combine a fake Social Security number (SSN) with a fake name, date of birth and fake address to create a new identity, for example. They can then use the "Frankenstein ID," as it's sometimes called, to commit various types of frauds but this is not our purpose our purpose is to create pseudonyms in order to purchase online safely , tools such as (elfqrin )& (fakepersongenerator ) are tools in which you can create a entire fake identity from scratch from first and last name to dl -number for id verification etc. tools like( ssn-verify ) can generate a fake ssn number in order make fake PayPal accounts or other online accounts that require personal info (ssn registry)to verify ssn is not issued you will also need to a new phone number you can easily create one with Google voice or burner (mint mobile plan ) also create email using protonmail and then use simple login to manage your burner emails . A password, manager is recommend for iPhone Keepassium for Linux keepassxc. once you have your fake identity created make sure you save this information you will use this generated identity to open fake PayPal accounts for online purchases instead of giving out your real info use your generated pseudonyms instead .make sure you use this fake identity for all social media and shopping to reduce the possibility of your real identity being exposed. This will also grow your profile online making your fake identity appear more legitimate. you can use the same address you live in just as long as it's not your real identity .

Privacy com

(Privacy com) is a secure payment service that helps users shop safely online by allowing them to generate unique virtual card numbers. Privacy's core product is free to use because, like other card companies, they collect transaction fees from merchants. Privacy's mobile app allows users to create and use cards at any time. With real-time notifications, Privacy alerts users whenever a Privacy Card is authorized or declined, enabling close monitoring of spending activity. If you're questioning, is the Privacy app safe? . It is one of the strongest privacy tools out there for online Anonymity this tool allows you to link your real credit card or debit card to a virtual card and use the virtual card instead to make payments reducing chances of your Real identity leaking. They offer a convenient simple to use mobile app anytime you are going to buy anything online. Make sure you don't give your real credit card info out. This info is often used to track The payments you make with them Credit cards are inherently unsecure to use but masking your real one with a virtual one is the next best step for online shopping .
In Europe we don't have the privacy.com card. I wonder if you guys know alternatives.
Also I ask myself why you need paypal if you already use this service?

Reactions: Buddha.chris
B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
In Europe we don't have the privacy.com card. I wonder if you guys know alternatives.
Also I ask myself why you need paypal if you already use this service?
PayPal not required you can open any account you wish as long as they have low verification meaning they don't ask to scan ID etc some are 1(PayPal, 2(netspend & 3(cashapp non verified they will let you open account with fake identity little verification .The reason I say PayPal is because some online stores have that as their only option for payment like IC & PayPal has the easiest sign up process . It also wouldn't hurt to add layers to your fake identity making it harder to track the payment is key if you are in the EU depending on where you live you may be eligible to apply for genome (genome.eu/virtual-personal-card/ ) they offer virtual cards for EU citizens .it's a alternative to privacy.com for the EU you can also check out this resources as well for virtual cards in the EU askwallet.io/blogs/virtual-cards

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: endless_pain
W

whoevencares

Feb 28, 2023
At this point, i dont think you can get it in the US anymore unless someone has a secret place to get it.

B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
At this point, i dont think you can get it in the US anymore unless someone has a secret place to get it.
Just a reminder that SN is legal to purchase and have in your possession in US and abroad I believe. This guide can be used to follow extreme precautions when purchasing to prevent real identity from leaking .

mypersonalhell

mypersonalhell

-
Mar 15, 2023
Just a reminder that SN is legal to purchase and have in your possession in US and abroad I believe. This guide can be used to follow extreme precautions when purchasing to prevent real identity from leaking .
The real risk is filling in your details in the site and the shipping process. Are there any cases of people getting visits from just visiting SN sites?

B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
The real risk is filling in your details in the site and the shipping process. Are there any cases of people getting visits from just visiting SN sites?
Yes this is why this guide advocates for using a completely fabricated identities to create accounts for online shopping so your real one is not exposed during the ordering and shipping process for Extreme precautions use fake name and photoshopped ID to verify yourself always . But to answer your question to my knowledge I don't think anyone has gotten a visit by LE from just visiting the site worst case scenario KL & Shopify are cooperating with LE

Last edited:
gizzreid

gizzreid

spence
Apr 26, 2023
The fact that in order to safely acquire SN you have to take the same precautions as you would buying meth online is insane.
luckily there's a small difference in which that cops can't legally search your place because they suspect you have a legal chemical. if there's probable cause for meth, they can obtain a warrant from a judge. but cops saying "hmm we think this person has legal inorganic salt, they might CTB, can we get a warrant" is as silly as cops asking a judge for a warrant because you may have knives to CTB with. all they can really do is do a wellness check which is why it's good to have your story straight prior to them coming just incase.

W

whoevencares

Feb 28, 2023
Would anyone be able to PM me a reputable place to get it in the US? The orders were all canceled from the last place i tried to order

mypersonalhell

mypersonalhell

-
Mar 15, 2023
Yes this is why this guide advocates for using a completely synthetic identity to create accounts for online shopping so your real one is not exposed during the ordering and shipping process for Extreme precautions use fake name and photoshopped ID to verify yourself always . But to answer your question to my knowledge I don't think anyone has gotten a visit by LE from just visiting the site worst case scenario KL & Shopify are cooperating with LE
Yes, but if you fail to make the photoshopped ID properly it would only attract unwanted attention. And it's unlikely that people who have never made any fake ID can actually do it first try. In theory you are right but in practicality it's quite the barrier. I agree with the VPN and virtual card / virtual credit card though, that is excellent advice.

Last edited:
B

Buddha.chris

Mar 25, 2023
Yes, but if you fail to make the photoshopped ID properly it would only attract unwanted attention. And it's unlikely that people who have never made any fake ID can actually do it first try. In theory you are right but in practicality it's quite the barrier. I agree with the VPN and virtual card / virtual credit card though, that is excellent advice.
I agree somewhat with your assessment it could be hard for someone to create a photoshopped ID for their first time but with practice and attention to detail and trying to replicate the original, it can be done in a short amount of time with little experience and the unwanted attention could come from actually giving your real information out . Apps like abobe express and PS express can help you get started before you purchase try making a photoshop ID first by practicing

Last edited:
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
I live in Switzerland. I just order my SN from TIG with 0 precautions. It's been a month I received the package and so far no problems of any type with authorities. Maybe you're overthinking. Worst case scenario is that they will confiscate it and throw it away.

isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
I don't know how widespread this thing is but in Estonia they have package lockers where you can go to collect your items, so you could just send the package to one of those lockers and don't have to put your real address.