Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
I apologize for the question, I am too ashamed to talk about it ... Sorry.

I have permanent problems in the oral region (mouth and throat), I have already been addicted to cocaine and I used it in all possible ways, one of them was the oral. Which brought me a lot of problems.

Does anyone have any idea how to proceed with SN having these problems?

Maybe if I use a straw be something less painful?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, ecmnesia, FranCanSee and 1 other person
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Capsules probably. The salt won't touch the wounds if it is incapsulated

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Deleted member 17331
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Please understand there is nothing to be ashamed about in your question. On this forum there are people who need to use SN alongside all manner of embarrassing bowel conditions, or those who choose to take rectally. Some oral sores are not remotely shocking by comparison!

There are two separate considerations with SN and your oral wounds. The first is pain. This may be reduced by taking SN liquid with a straw or by using a topical anaesthetic mouthwash or lozenges. Note that a straw will bypass the most of the mouth but not the throat. The second is premature absorption. While SN liquid is usually drank too quickly for there to be any significant absorption of the drug through the mucous membranes in the mouth, the presence of open wounds could conceivably make this more likely. However it would take someone more medically minded than I to advise on the likelihood or risks of this possibility.

While SN reacts very differently in the stomach compared to normal salt, the sensation it provides against wounds in the mouth is probably similar. So you may choose to test a straw or topical anaesthetic using a small amount of normal salt diluted in the relevant amount of water. This may give you a more accurate idea of the levels of pain or discomfort that could be expected.

With regards to capsules, please note there are conflicting opinions on the forum as to whether or not these can hamper or delay the SN method. I personally would play it safe and not recommend using them for a normal person. But for someone with your oral issues, you may weigh up the risks and benefits differently.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Zebedee, ecmnesia, Deleted member 1768 and 1 other person
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I'm going to wrap my SN in Rizla papers and bomb it, like in the pld amphetamine days!

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia and Deleted member 17331
Z

zi99

Feb 23, 2020
I have pharyngitis, will it be painful to take SN?

Last edited:
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I have pharyngitis, will it be painful to take SN?
Mine is chronic and I have trouble swallowing, I also have dry mouth. This has been putting me off SN a bit.

Reactions: zi99
Z

zi99

Feb 23, 2020
Too bad. Having a good method was making me more calmer
Mine is chronic and I have trouble swallowing, I also have dry mouth. This has been putting me off SN a bit.
Which method are you considering now?

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Too bad. Having a good method was making me more calmer

Which method are you considering now?
I have started thinking about N., but I am not actively suicidal at the moment.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
What about a cough drop? They are mildly numbing. They help me a bit if I get canker sores. Other than an oral anesthetic I think you just make it fast as possible and rinse mouth with water after.

Z

zi99

Feb 23, 2020
What about a cough drop? They are mildly numbing. They help me a bit if I get canker sores. Other than an oral anesthetic I think you just make it fast as possible and rinse mouth with water after.
yes it might work, thanks

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Maybe try a straw or capsules