Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
I intend to crush up 10x200mg SR tabs to go out, but I'm afraid I'll puke it all back up before it's absorbed, even if that's like 30-40mins. Are there any specific medications I should go for to prevent that? No limits as to what i can buy (mostly).

cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
you need an anti-emetic, like metoproclamide or similar. i consulted an online doctor, told them i had a flight soon and that i flew recently and OTC anti-nausea meds didn't work for me. got the script. or you can prob find online in some indian pharmacies i think i saw something about that on this forum. also, make sure your dosage is enough to kill you, i couldn't say i'm not very well in that but do your homework!

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
you need an anti-emetic, like metoproclamide or similar. i consulted an online doctor, told them i had a flight soon and that i flew recently and OTC anti-nausea meds didn't work for me. got the script. or you can prob find online in some indian pharmacies i think i saw something about that on this forum. also, make sure your dosage is enough to kill you, i couldn't say i'm not very well in that but do your homework!
Lorazepam is available to me, would that work well? I know there's a whole heap of antiemetics but I assume some work better than others. I did notice it works alongside morphine in regards to the side-effects of an OD so hopefully it increases potency somehow. Also found a promethazine-codeine combo solution, so if lorazepam doesn't work, then I'll go for that.

Also dw, done my homework on this. I mean, if I survived 2g of SR->IR morphine, alcohol, an antiemetic in the form of lorazepam that bolsters the effects of morphine, and potentially the promethazine-codeine solution all at once, I could probably live the rest of my life in luxury as a test subject or something, because I'd have to be superhuman.

cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
im not sure lorazepam has anti emetic effect, but just googling it lists it as a possible aid for nausea and vomiting in cancer patients. so you might be onto something, maybe keep looking but lorazepam isn't a bad addition to any opiate OD i don't think…