• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Spiny Lobster

Spiny Lobster

Jul 16, 2020
I couldn't find this question in the search function, so forgive me if this has been asked before.

I sometimes throw up even prescribed doses of my meds. How can I prevent this from happening when I overdose?

Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
Taking an antiemetic beforehand might help. But honestly, I'm not sure.

Joedirt

Joedirt

Sep 17, 2020
Generally antiemetic medication should do the trick but you may need specific kinds to prevent throwing up different things, i believe dopamine blocking antiemetics are what youll want.

C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
There are various antiemetic medications. Metoclopramide is the best known. Domperidone is another. They can be bought from online pharmacies.

Reactions: Metalhead
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
You should tell your doctor that you throw those up, they might prescribe you antiemetic.
Also, be really cautious with OD, most of the medications would just make you really sick or even cause permanent damage.

Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
What are you trying to OD on?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Spiny Lobster

Spiny Lobster

Jul 16, 2020
I'll look into antiemetics. Thanks!

You should tell your doctor that you throw those up, they might prescribe you antiemetic.
Also, be really cautious with OD, most of the medications would just make you really sick or even cause permanent damage.

What kind of permanent damage are you referring to? I'd prefer to not end up a vegetable if I can avoid it, lol. I would try more lethal methods but I chickened out the last time I tried to hang myself.

What are you trying to OD on?

I have two bottles of Depakote I could try -- granted, if I can even keep them down...