• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

user1912012

Mar 9, 2023
I have a tie that I want to practice with since I'm on a local holiday, but my parents are almost always home and my grandpa is always home, so I need to be able too control myself to not faint while also knowing I can do it properly. What I've been doing is just squeezing the tie around my neck until my head starts feeling a bit weird and then I let go. Any advice is welcome!

Reactions: dyn00ss
U

user1912012

Mar 9, 2023
Hanging isn't something you should practice. If you go unconscious, you won't be able to save yourself.
It is something I should practice for sure, knowing If I'm doing it right and especially if the tie I want to use can even hold my weight

thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
It is something I should practice for sure, knowing If I'm doing it right and especially if the tie I want to use can even hold my weight
Search for info about this method on here. But I would not recommend practising with so many people around, you could be found and then you have a lot of explaining to do. With a tie you could only do a partial hanging which is an unreliable method.

Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
If you wanna practice safely, in case you are talking about partial and not full suspension hanging, then you should set it up so you are holding the other end of the rope with some friction, like wind up around something a few times, when you go unconscious you will just let go of it and you'll wake back up.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: LastBusHome, SenseOfLoss and user1912012
U

user1912012

Mar 9, 2023
Search for info about this method on here. But I would not recommend practising with so many people around, you could be found and then you have a lot of explaining to do. With a tie you could only do a partial hanging which is an unreliable method.
Is partial hanging unreliable? I've seen most people on SS go that way

thouxan

thouxan

Mar 16, 2023
Is partial hanging unreliable? I've seen most people on SS go that way
Yes it is unreliable. Very good and peaceful method in theory if you are able to do it right, but also very low success rate. Lots of people here have failed partial attempts in the double digits due to their SI automatically waking them up and getting them out of the proper position. Lots of people succeed with it tho, it is a very popular method, but you have to be lucky

Reactions: murmur, coldbesideuu and SenseOfLoss
U

user1912012

Mar 9, 2023
Yes it is unreliable. Very good and peaceful method in theory if you are able to do it right, but also very low success rate. Lots of people here have failed partial attempts in the double digits due to their SI automatically waking them up and getting them out of the proper position. Lots of people succeed with it tho, it is a very popular method, but you have to be lucky
Alright, I'll take that advice to heart and start evaluating where I can do a full handing.

Reactions: thouxan