KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
How would you live your last month prior to suicide,
what are some of things you would be doing?

apart from writing suicide notes, tidying up things, having the tools ready
Or making a gift/visiting friends to say goodbye?

Is there anything else that needs to be done?
What would you do the rest of your time when you are awake?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: UglyDuck666, lobster salad, Heart Shards and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Good food, sex, drugs, music, and enjoying nature/the outdoors. Basically one giant party.

• Love
Reactions: stygal, GravityUtilizer, UglyDuck666 and 4 others
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
Listen to Michael Jackson songs, as it is the last time I will be able to listen to the art of this legend

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: UglyDuck666, lobster salad, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I'd spend two weeks involved with my parents, rather than locked in my room like I am most of the time. I would rent a airbnb with a bunch of stoners, eat good food, watch movie, be out in public willingly. And then I would go to a hotel and ctb. I'm a simple girl.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FatalSystemError591, redbutterfly, UglyDuck666 and 1 other person
UglyDuck666

UglyDuck666

Nov 14, 2020
Long walks, watching favorites movies and meditacion. For me it's probably last week. Maybe, my sn will comes tomorrow

• Hugs
Reactions: Gilbertson12 and KleinerWolf
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
My paperwork is in order, that's all I care about because I care about no one and nothing else and no one gives a shit about me either. I have no regrets, nothing left I want to do, when the urge and opportunity hits and the stars are aligned, I will just do it. I live alone and have seen no one in months, no one has been to my place so likely no one would find me until I start to rot. Just the way I want to go. That is, I just wanna go. I am not leaving anything or anyone behind.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Hope this is my last month, so carry on as normal and go without telling anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: FatalSystemError591, KleinerWolf and Deleted member 20852
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Unlimited Budget, no pandemic: Philanthropy around the world.

Limited Budget, no pandemic: Travel to a historical site (Petra and historical caves?), then get to a country where I can get N. Travel to secret site I wish to exit life through.

My Budget, under pandemic: Listening to music, lectures, spending obscene amounts of time here, practising and playing new chords, preparing last notes and gifts, arranging final affairs, etc...art... trying to hold it together with a lot of cannabis vaping because I can't drink. Too much risk of falling and a concussion and actually unintentionally dying.

Bonus: Trading in all my credit card reward points for Amazon gift cards for last gifts to myself and my cat.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and stygal
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
If there was anything I cared to do, I'd likely not be looking to kill myself... when there's truly NOTHING you want more than to die... why the fuck can I not!????

Now is a good time. It's nobody's fault because no one could have really done anything about it, not just the death but mostly the psychological pain.

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 20852

Even if I knew I was going in a month there's nothing I'd want to do. I'd quit my job, eat the bare minimum, give some money to charity and get rid of my stuff. Don't give a fuck about anything else.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: chrisbate7, _Minsk, UglyDuck666 and 2 others
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
I'm so apathetic and depressed I literally don't want to do anything. I count down my walking hours in agony. I also have plenty of money to do whatever I wish. Fuck mental illness

• Hugs