• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
"Asking how to get over fear and commit suicide is like asking how to get over laziness and go to the gym.

You've just got to do it. Like any big decision, suicide takes effort. That's all.
"

~Some Guy on 8ch

What do you think about this ? Do you think it's true?

Last edited:
Reactions: NoHope, sky7, Smilla and 2 others
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
Yes and no. Where are you 123? You seem as keen to get it over with as I am

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
In your last moments you just have to let go.
Like Gene Sprague on the Golden Gate bridge, when he stood on the railing it was like he had no doubt anymore, he was ready to die.
Or that russian guy who hung himself live - he stopped for a moment, took a deep breath and kicked the chair. He was so done.

When the time comes it's time to stop making excuses and overthinking everything. You just gotta get off your ass and do it - that's the hardest part.

Reactions: Lizzie123, solacely, RitaM and 9 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Agree. A friend commented to me recently that it's like pulling off a bandaid.

You have to have the courage of your convictions I think, and think of it also as a gift to yourself—a release from torment.

All of this is easier said than done.

Reactions: Lizzie123, Ktmnny, TracieB and 7 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
That's pretty much true in the simplest form. To be more specific, I mentally prepare myself by using suicide fuel to overcome my survival instinct and fear. Also, having an fuck it, YOLO attitude is helpful to. Finally, focusing on the negative events and letting things push me closer to the edge. YMMV and it is different for everyone.

Reactions: NoHope, Rocky M, lv-gras and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Like Gene Sprague on the Golden Gate bridge, when he stood on the railing it was like he had no doubt anymore, he was ready to die.
Or that russian guy who hung himself live - he stopped for a moment, took a deep breath and kicked the chair. He was so done.

When the time comes it's time to stop making excuses and overthinking everything. You just gotta get off your ass and do it - that's the hardest part.

I couldn't have said it better.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
I know that's what I have to do I just don't have a gun. It's not an excuse it's an honest admission. I don't feel confident enough doing it any other way that I can be sure it will get the job done. The survival instinct is useful in so much as it stops me just trying anything I can and making my life ten times worse in the process

Reactions: Rocky M, atwasoa, lv-gras and 1 other person
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
"Asking how to get over fear and commit suicide is like asking how to get over laziness and go to the gym.

You've just got to do it. Like any big decision, suicide takes effort. That's all.
"

~Some Guy on 8ch

What do you think about this ? Do you think it's true?

Sure ...
-Some guy on ss.net

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018

Gene is a legend. He fell back and didn't flail once

Reactions: lv-gras and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Gene is a legend. He fell back and didn't flail once

Not to burst your bubble guys but if you actually review the full length footage you'll see that he walked back and forth for 90 minutes before finally deciding to jump. He was as nervous and scared as everyone else.

Reactions: Smilla
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Not to burst your bubble guys but if you actually review the full length footage you'll see that he walked back and forth for 90 minutes before finally deciding to jump. He was as nervous and scared as everyone else.
Yeah but when he jumped he didn't flail in the air like the others

Reactions: Sunset764, Smilla, lv-gras and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
There's one near me that's 140 ft right onto concrete. It's a popular spot but I think it's low. Another one I'm looking at is 900 ft onto water

It depends. Where are you more likely to be spotted? Have you stood there and looked down? Are you ready to jump? Will you jump sober?

Stone states that jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal. 150 feet/46 metres, equates to roughly 10 to 15 stories in a building, depending on the height of one story. 250 feet is the height of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.

Reactions: lv-gras
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
It depends. Where are you more likely to be spotted? Have you stood there and looked down? Are you ready to jump? Will you jump sober?

Stone states that jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal. 150 feet/46 metres, equates to roughly 10 to 15 stories in a building, depending on the height of one story. 250 feet is the height of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
I've been to the one that's 140 ft. There's a barrier but it's climbable but would have to be sober. I looked down but I can't picture myself jumping. I can't mesh the idea with my reality. This bridge I would get spotted.

The other bridge is a fantasy for now. It's quite a drive. I'm worried about driving all the way there and then backing out. It's as high as the jumpers on 9/11 jumped from. Jumping into water doesn't shock my mind like cement

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I've been to the one that's 140 ft. There's a barrier but it's climbable but would have to be sober. I looked down but I can't picture myself jumping. I can't mesh the idea with my reality.

The other bridge is a fantasy for now. It's quite a drive. I'm worried about driving all the way there and then backing out. It's as high as the jumpers on 9/11 jumped from. Jumping into water doesn't shock my mind like cement

I can see why you prefer the 900 feet onto water. I'd do the same but I'm not sure if I could manage to drive there. I can barely be in the train for more than 5 minutes. I know other bridges that are 500 feet but the train trip would take me 6 hours. That is why I have chosen the lower bridge that I can reach in less than an hour on foot but I can't imagine myself jumping from there. I suffer from the same problem you do....

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I can see why you prefer the 900 feet onto water. I'd do the same but I'm not sure if I could manage to drive there. I can barely be in the train for more than 5 minutes. I know other bridges that are 500 feet but the train trip would take me 6 hours. That is why I have chosen the lower bridge that I can reach in less than an hour on foot but I can't imagine myself jumping from there. I suffer from the same problem you do....
It's also bad if the journey is long because then you have time to think. Hour 1 - I want to die
Hour 2.5 - I'm not sure
Hour 3 - I don't want to but I've come this far. Should I keep driving? I feel so alone.
Etc...

Reactions: Sunset764, lv-gras and throwaway123
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
It's also bad if the journey is long because then you have time to think. Hour 1 - I want to die
Hour 2.5 - I'm not sure
Hour 3 - I don't want to but I've come this far. Should I keep driving? I feel so alone.
Etc...

Yea, exactly! It's so hard. I envy the people that have SN or N. Just drink it in 5 minutes and boom you're gone.

Reactions: raskolnikov, lv-gras and Volatile
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Yea, exactly! It's so hard. I envy the people that have SN or N. Just drink it in 5 minutes and boom you're gone.
Is 140ft even high enough? I don't know of any failures there yet. It'll also be nice for my parents to not have to drive to another state for my body and car. That would be a huge inconvenience

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Is 140ft even high enough? I don't know of any failures yet there. It'll also be nice for my parents to not have to drive to another state for my body and car. That would be a huge inconvenience

140 feet on concrete is enough. The ground matters the most. It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop. Jump head first and you'll be dead before you know it.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Is 140ft even high enough? I don't know of any failures there yet. It'll also be nice for my parents to not have to drive to another state for my body and car. That would be a huge inconvenience
Is it the Colorado Street Bridge? People jump down there almost every week. Everyone dies.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
140 feet on concrete is enough. The ground matters the most. It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop. Jump head first and you'll be dead before you know it.
Isn't it the speed of the fall too? How many seconds is a 14 story drop? How do you guarantee that you land on your head?

This death actually seems kind of fitting. Freeing my brain from the prison of my skull on concrete seems like the ultimate therapy

Reactions: Anarchy
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Isn't it the speed of the fall too? How many seconds is a 14 story drop? How do you guarantee that you land on your head?

This death actually seems kind of fitting. Freeing my brain from the prison of my skull on concrete seems like the ultimate therapy

You will be falling 2.9 seconds if you jump from 140 feet. Just don't jump feet first. I don't know how to explain it. Just go head first. Like when you jump into a pool head first. There's not much difference to it. Still it takes a lot of desperation and certainty to jump. Be sure not to get caught, you might be sectioned.