• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I have very little hate, even towards those who hurt me, so I could never do ctb as revenge. Yet I am in deep pain and daily despair from being hurt, and it doesn't seem to heal, so I really desire a way out. It's just, family members have already expressed how much it would hurt them if I leave, and I have lots of empathy (in fact, it hurts me even more and makes me even more wanna leave due to pain from thinking about it).

How can I get over this?

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21
InHerPockets

InHerPockets

"blessed are the dead"
May 1, 2024
I feel your pain. Empathy is a difficult nut to crack.

Best way to get through it in my experience is to remind yourself that your feelings are valid, and your wishes regarding your life and how it ends deserve to be observed and respected.

I am of the belief that we all have the right to life, and the right to death. Whatever empathy and understanding I express to the people in this forum, I try to also extend to myself.

The pain you feel right now is just as tangible and valid as what others would be feeling in their grief. Your pain matters, and your decision to end that pain matters too.

Best wishes for your peace.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, wait.what, thebelljarrr and 2 others
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
This could absolutely be a terrible/unrealistic idea without knowing someone else's situation and relationships, but I have had the thought of sitting down with a close family member and letting them know I plan to die in a year and want to have a year of celebration till that time. Basically, do things you have enjoyed or travel, spend time with them, etc. Obviously, in some people's situation they would just get reported and committed so you would have to know it's a viable conversation to have, maybe work up towards it and even then it would be taking a risk.