• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

narcluciddreams

narcluciddreams

But from death, comes life!
Nov 10, 2022
You know what for, obviously.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
A former train driver (he said) posted that he hit 14 people trying to ctb while he was driving- they all hit an average a couple a year or so. 10 of the 14 died, for about a 70% success rate, though one took four days in the hospital to die. People wh survive this method often lose limbs, have brain damage, etc. SO there are good reasons to fear this method, though all methods have risks.

Reactions: Aya&Dazy and heavyeyes
narcluciddreams

narcluciddreams

Nov 10, 2022
A former train driver (he said) posted that he hit 14 people trying to ctb while he was driving- they all hit an average a couple a year or so. 10 of the 14 died, for about a 70% success rate, though one took four days in the hospital to die. People wh survive this method often lose limbs, have brain damage, etc. SO there are good reasons to fear this method, though all methods have risks.
Then what do you suggest?

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Personally I wouldn't go that way.
The cost of failure would be horrific, paralysis, torn limbs.

Reactions: FrozenMango
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The train method sounds so incredibly terrifying to me, I really doubt that I could ever ctb that way and of course it sounds like something so horrifying failing it. Maybe many of the people who managed to go through with it and succeeded just got so desperate to escape from this hellish world and that gave them the courage. I do admire them a lot.

Reactions: lex
D

don't want it

Dec 14, 2022
I think hanging is more secure and faster

Reactions: AnonymousS and FrozenMango
FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
I suggest you choose a less scary method. CTB is tough without the complication.

Reactions: Endex
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Ride on one. Meet the crew and enjoy the ride. Just do not ask them to kill you.

Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
I know it's not what the thread is for, but I'll also add to the "Do not go out by train" advice. Risky, traumatizing for others, many things can go wrong. How come you're set on leaving by train?

Reactions: Endex
narcluciddreams

narcluciddreams

Nov 10, 2022
I know it's not what the thread is for, but I'll also add to the "Do not go out by train" advice. Risky, traumatizing for others, many things can go wrong. How come you're set on leaving by train?
I legit can't buy anything since my transactions are monitored by my parents, every package that arrives is opened and inspected. I don't fucking know what to do no more

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Then what do you suggest?
Each person needs to find their own methods depending on their situation and what riskss tehy are willing to take, so you would want to expoore options here- sodium nitrite is a common method here, but it gets complicated with risks of it's own and some difficulties in getting medications, etc. Some people get N, a much harder thing to get, most people can't, and it has a reputation of being more peaceful. Charcoal can be peaceful but sometimes fails and many people don't have a good way to do this method, not having a location that works for this. And on and on. Many people struggle for months or years before deciding on a method, and some recover during this time. It is the biggest struggle here for so many people, deciding on a method and when and where to try this. I hope you can find peace somehow, and if you have some hoipe for recovery you could share about your situation and see if people have ideas that can help.

Last edited:
W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
Each person needs to find their own methods depending on their situation and what riskss tehy are willing to take, so you would want to expoore options here- sodium nitrite is a common method here, but it gets complicated with risks of it's own and some difficulties in getting medications, etc. Some people get N, a much harder thing to get, most people can't, and it has a reputation of being more peaceful. Charcoal can be peaceful but sometimes fails and many people don't have a good way to do this method, not having a location that works for this. And on and on. Many people struggle for months or years before deciding on a method, and some recover during this time. It is the biggest struggle here for so many people, deciding on a method and when and where to try this. I hope you can find peace somehow, and if you have some hoipe for recovery you could share about your situation and see if people have ideas that can help.
I agree, my method is brutal, and people on this forum don't like it and talk about the risks, but it's the only method I can see myself doing. At this point, I know not to even mention it here. I spoke in detail about it to somebody on the phone from this forum, and told them all 7 people that tried it succeeded, and the person told me that those odds are still not good enough. I've been upset about that ever since that person told me that, because it made me lose so much courage, and I have to now build the courage back up, because it's still my only option.

• Informative
Reactions: Someone123