• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
I really want to overcome SI. It's kinda hard. I don't want to drink alcohol too. Any tips like getting something that I can easily get from the store?

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
personally, i've just (kinda) accepted that u will always feel the fear. unless you're unconscious, & even then u might feel it while taking w.e is making u unconscious. sleeping pills from the store would help w the getting unconscious part though.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
RumbleMan

RumbleMan

Jun 19, 2023
30/40 paracetemol, its a gruesome death, but if youre like really comited. You will die because of liver failure, i wouldn't recommend it there are probably better ways

L

LastBitOfJoy

Dec 18, 2023
I think, thinking really through, why do you wanna do it? What's that thing that makes you wanna exit? Think that deeply, and SI should be less.

There is no overcoming it also, it will always be there but, it's about whether it is powerful enough to prevent you from ctb or not.

Reactions: hikikomorizombie