• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Saitama2

Saitama2

Apr 25, 2024
I have made up my mind. In one week I will go to the coast at night, hyperventilate for 4 minutes and then huff deodorant spray through a towel (because it contains butane/propane). This will make me hypoxic and after that I just have to get into the water and swim far out. I'm confident that this will be a painless method in itself because I have tried it at home, but the moment I have to do it SI will kick in for sure. How could I be more at peace with this action?

Reactions: thebelljarrr and Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Two tips based on previous failed "attempts" at drowning:
  • Knowledge, knowledge, knowledge. Try to eliminate as many unknown variables as possible. Know exactly what you're getting into. If possible, do a "test run" beforehand just to make sure there won't be any unexpected obstacles. For example, what's foot traffic like in that area even late at night? How exhausted will you feel just getting there? etc.
  • Dovetailing on the above point, imagine it in detail in your head in the days leading up to it, including every step of the way: from any tasks you have to do before leaving your house, to the journey there, to arriving, to the actual event, etc. etc.
Thanks for updating us on this unconventional method btw, will be useful information.

• Informative
Reactions: thebelljarrr and Saitama2
Saitama2

Saitama2

Apr 25, 2024
Two tips based on previous failed "attempts" at drowning:
  • Knowledge, knowledge, knowledge. Try to eliminate as many unknown variables as possible. Know exactly what you're getting into. If possible, do a "test run" beforehand just to make sure there won't be any unexpected obstacles. For example, what's foot traffic like in that area even late at night? How exhausted will you feel just getting there? etc.
  • Dovetailing on the above point, imagine it in detail in your head in the days leading up to it, including every step of the way: from any tasks you have to do before leaving your house, to the journey there, to arriving, to the actual event, etc. etc.
Thanks for updating us on this unconventional method btw, will be useful information.
You are welcome, and I will certainly follow your advice.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
I think SI is the biggest hurdle in any attempt with any chosen method. The easier part is planning and gathering the needed materials the hard part is actually executing the method when it comes time. Is why there are so many aborted/failed attempts.

Reactions: unnamed2, Saitama2 and Alexei_Kirillov