• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kay_Philosopher

Student
Jun 21, 2021
Is there a way to do this as a student by ordering to the school residential Chemistry Lab address and pick it up in the USA?

terminally

terminally

Mar 28, 2024
I'm not sure but I'm sure if you ask around on the site people might be able to help you find one that ships to your address

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Yes, though it depends on the lab itself and how they handle packages. You'll likely be able to send it to the lab by just putting that as the address, in this case the hard part is not finding a source of SN but seeing how to actually get it from the lab.

K

Kay_Philosopher

Student
Jun 21, 2021
Yes, though it depends on the lab itself and how they handle packages. You'll likely be able to send it to the lab by just putting that as the address, in this case the hard part is not finding a source of SN but seeing how to actually get it from the lab.
I see, so one would need to be able to intercept or somehow sign for it if it does arrive?
Anyone else have thoughts on this?