• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Anoniempje

Mar 30, 2023
So this is my first post here. As many people here I am trying to figure out a way to deal with the suffering. Many threads discuss methods that require some kind of medication in order to increase chances of success. But how does one get acces to these medications without a doctors perscription?

And second question. What can I best OD on to just lose conciousness for a day or so when suffering gets too hard?

Q

Quinnalyn

Jun 17, 2023
I honestly don't know but I've thought about going down to Mexico and getting copious amounts of Ativan and oding probably a bad idea and wouldn't work tho

Upvote 0
WH101

WH101

Nov 3, 2020
I mean no offence by using the word "junkies" but for the context it makes sense. But I buy zopiclone from them as I can't get it on a prescription

Upvote 0
A

Anoniempje

Mar 30, 2023
I mean no offence by using the word "junkies" but for the context it makes sense. But I buy zopiclone from them as I can't get it on a prescription
Yes this came to my mind as well. I just don't really know anyone like that in my inner circle.

Upvote 0