• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sorrymom

sorrymom

Professional Narcissist
Jan 14, 2021
Hello, I am currently a student and I have a lot of obligations currently. I have a research internship, industry internship, student council position, etc and I know I need to give them some advanced warning since I normally have a lot to do. I got really really really sick the past few months, and every time I go to the doctor they tell me I'm over exaggerating my symptoms but I genuinely swear to God I am not. I don't like being a victim, I like doing things and being productive, but my body hurts so bad I can't get out of bed some days to even get water to drink, and I have so much brain fog I can't even remember the months anymore. It's just too much to deal with without help. My intentions for notifying everyone was to set a scheduled email to send in a week, if I survive, I will simply cancel the email before it sends, but I know I need to give advanced notice. Is there a reasonable excuse that I could give? I am also just genuinely concerned I'm going to die spontaneously. I passed out yesterday and woke up on the kitchen floor and I worry that it might happen in public or in a situation that will kill me unintentionally. Is there a less alarming way to tell someone that you're going to kill yourself as well? Like I don't want to cause anyone any additional trouble but I know many people prefer honesty.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sister of the Moon
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
So you want to CTB because you developed some strange symptoms that are being dismissed? Well I definitely know what that's look and it's terrible how you are not being taken seriously especially since these problems are driving you to consider CTB. You say you randomly passed out in kitchen; that sounds pretty damn serious to me. What kinds of symptoms have you been experiencing?

• Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames
BoomBang101

BoomBang101

Professional Screwup
Jan 1, 2023
I feel so bad for you. Your situation is frustrating as hell. If it helps - my personal plan for alerting others is also going to be a scheduled email. You only need a wifi connection when queueing it, and not when it sends. It works perfectly no matter the method.

sorrymom

sorrymom

Professional Narcissist
Jan 14, 2021
So you want to CTB because you developed some strange symptoms that are being dismissed? Well I definitely know what that's look and it's terrible how you are not being taken seriously especially since these problems are driving you to consider CTB. You say you randomly passed out in kitchen; that sounds pretty damn serious to me. What kinds of symptoms have you been experiencing?
I guess so, I've been trying so hard to get help from the doctors but I just am not taken seriously, I am guessing because I got diagnosed with bipolar. It's just gotten so bad where I genuinely can't function on even a basic level, and all I am told is to "try yoga and reduce stress" but like I literally can't even eat food anymore and it's been like 4 days. I guess my main symptoms are cold/numb hands and feet, blood pressure randomly fluctuates between way too high and way too low when I historically have hypotension, super dizzy all of the time, bad coordination/balance, shaky hands, sleep issues (completely erratic, sometimes I'm up for 2 or even 3 days straight, sometimes I sleep for 18-24 hrs, sometimes I sleep for 2, and no matter what when I wake up I never feel rested), weird vision issues where it's like 90% of my vision processes like peripheral vision where I can't really make out or tell what I am looking at, there's something there and I can't tell what it is unless I like look it dead on and hold my head steady. I just don't have what it takes to keep trying. I feel like I am going insane because like I literally went to the ER at first because my blood pressure was 200/120, I called the nurses line to confirm it was worthy of an emergency trip, and the ER doctors gave me a COVID test then had me walk home but like, I literally have the report summary from the patient portal where like all of my vital information is extremely fucked up and bad. I don't know if I'm just not doing a good job of explaining what I feel like because when I am like expressing the true magnitude of how it affects me they say I'm over exaggerating but I swear to God everything feels really real. I've had some minor psychotic experiences before but I only have bp2 and normally it's just stress induced where it sounds like there's people talking

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Sometimes it is very difficult to get the doctors to actually listen to you. Do you have a supportive and assertive person you can take with you to a doctor's appointment? It sounds like you may be having a combination of the symptoms of your illness, medication side effects, and possibly something else on top of that. Personally, I sometimes get weird migraines where I only have the "aura" symptoms without much of a headache, and my vision does the exact thing you describe. And lack of sleep and stress are things that make the migraines happen, and some meds can do it. I tell you that, NOT to diagnose you with migraines, but because I believe they maybe can find a cause for that and help you. I hope you can get someone to help you. They should NOT ignore your physical symptoms. I suggest that you ask them to document in your records that they declined to do any testing to rule in/rule out physical problems. It is best to have them do this in front of you while you watch. [They will not want to have this on record and that might get them to do it. If not, if this makes it into your records they can likely be sued by your parents and/or get in trouble.]

I'm so sorry this is happening to you, and it really sucks not to be listened to on top of that.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Maybe you have heavy metal poisoning.

Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Have you ever been infected with Covid? These symptoms are similar to what I have with what the doctors call Long Covid. Lots of people are reporting similar symptoms too. It basically means 'we have no idea what's wrong with you or the millions of other sufferers, go and have a walk and get some fresh air.'

Reactions: Jarni
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
I also think it is Long Covid... after Covid or after vaxx.....

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
why and who do you want to tell that you are going to do ctb?

S

SweetSacrifice

Jan 19, 2023
Sounds very similar to B12 deficiency. Ask your doctor to check your B12 levels. It may not be that, but its worth trying before CTB.