• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
Suppose one has a stroke and ends up in a hospital or nursing home. One is physically damaged and can't get to the SN stash. What could one put the stash of SN in so that an arrogant friend would deliver it to you with out any problems? I was thinking of things like a Bible, a favorite stuffed toy , or a potted plant. Any better ideas?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Suppose one has a stroke and ends up in a hospital or nursing home. One is physically damaged and can't get to the SN stash. What could one put the stash of SN in so that an arrogant friend would deliver it to you with out any problems? I was thinking of things like a Bible, a favorite stuffed toy , or a potted plant. Any better ideas?
Empty the sugar can and pour it in there.

nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
ask the dread forum