• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

morgueprincess

morgueprincess

ghost
Dec 26, 2023
i've practiced several times and i've found that sweet spot, almost passed out twice. if i can guarantee that no one will find me for a few hours, are there other ways to maximize my success? i'm going to tie my hands behind my back just in case as well. i don't want to fail and suffer brain damage, messing up my life even more than i already have. any advice?

• Love
Reactions: steppingoff and Circles
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
• Remain undisturbed
• Give yourself time to properly set up and adjust your position/rope
• Know that this is really what you want to do
• Don't send delayed messages to authorities
• Don't say goodbye to anyone
• Practice

I don't say this to urge you to ctb, rather I say this to help you avoid surviving with horrible consequences and being in a worse place. If you've found the sweet spot then brain damage will come quick, you shouldn't ctb if you feel you have any chance of survival. Whether one gets brain damage or not shouldn't matter if the ultimate goal is death, so please consider the consequences before acting. Sorry life got to this point, we are here for you if you need us.

• Love
Reactions: morgueprincess, Circles, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
If you need to tie hands you are doing it wrong still.

With suspension you shouldn't feel any pain or duress.

The aim of suspension is to stop blood flowing in but all blood to flow out to stop a pressure build up. Breathing should be perfectly fine too.

Infact many reports of suspension report feelings of being drunk/high and euphoric.

There's a mega thread and lots of YouTube guides.

Reactions: morgueprincess, Circles and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Here's a good thread:

• Informative
Reactions: Circles
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Besides the main thread there's these:

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 82921 and Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Other than making sure you are not disturbed for at least 30 minutes, make sure your anchor point is strong enough to hold your weight. Make sure your rope won't break or the knots won't become undone. And most importantly Make sure to decide if this is what you want. Also while practicing know that you may not be able to save your self because unconsciousness sets in pretty fast. I don't believe you need to tie your hands and legs as most people suggest. You would loose all motor function after a few seconds anyway, it wouldn't matter if your hands are tied. It's just going to cause you anxiety and discomfort.

Reactions: morgueprincess
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
i've practiced several times and i've found that sweet spot, almost passed out twice. if i can guarantee that no one will find me for a few hours, are there other ways to maximize my success? i'm going to tie my hands behind my back just in case as well. i don't want to fail and suffer brain damage, messing up my life even more than i already have. any advice?
I am glad you have found the sweet spot - it's so important to do that. I have practised a few times and still wonder if I can find it again.
I am hoping when I find that sweet spot, I can just say to myself "let go" and have it take me

• Love
Reactions: morgueprincess
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
..... And most importantly Make sure to decide if this is what you want. Also while practicing know that you may not be able to save your self because unconsciousness sets in pretty fast. ....
I agree with you on that - many practices have ended with a CTB. When you practise you have to be certain that you are willing to accept the possibility you will die if you slip into consciousness.

I have taken up the habit of writing a suicide note when I practise just in case I end up going the distance. It's a reminder its serious business.

• Love
Reactions: morgueprincess and rozeske