• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
I'm looking into partial hanging but before I can practice, I need to get over the fear of just simply loosing consciousness!
I've heard of the "choking game" and how people do this for fun (?!)
I just want to practice loosing consciousness ONLY, so when I'm ready to go, I can then tie off the rope and let gravity take its course while I'm unconscious.

I can press my carotid arteries but after a few seconds of some lightheadedness, I get too anxious and let my hands go off my neck. Then I get this AMAZING ENDORPHIN RUSH that feels sooooooooooo gooooood!!! But I'm too afraid to actually keep my hands on long enough to pass out. I've heard of people (even kids!) being able to do this again and again with no problem! I really need to get over this fear.

Has anyone had any success in simply loosing consciousness on your own?