hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i need to feel the time passing faster. tips? tricks to fool my mind to feel like that ?btw i hate going outside (sorry if it's a stupid question)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, demuic, puppet_nihilist and 1 other person
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Anything that makes you want to keep doing it instead of waiting for it to be over. Distractions. Gaming is a classic one for me, and especially multiplayer games that don't have a clear ending have that effect. It doesn't really wear you down, so you can keep going all day. When I lived alone for the first time a while ago, I could start gaming when I woke up and I would play until 3-4 in the morning. Still wasn't enough for me.

Reactions: demuic, Celerity and hʚll
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
Anything that makes you want to keep doing it instead of waiting for it to be over. Distractions. Gaming is a classic one for me, and especially multiplayer games that don't have a clear ending have that effect. It doesn't really wear you down, so you can keep going all day. When I lived alone for the first time a while ago, I could start gaming when I woke up and I would play until 3-4 in the morning. Still wasn't enough for me.
thanks for answering. i wish i had something to keep doing, i never play games sigh. nothing seems interesting enough to watch , i'm too weak to do anything too.
feeling the time passing so slow is so painful, at least there's ss .

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and TheSoulless
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
For me it's usually Youtube or music or maybe even just sleeping

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll, demuic and TheSoulless
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Yeah, for me, the gold standard has always been video games, but even they have been failing as of late. Shooters and racing games are usually good because you have very little time to think and are always in the position of reacting. That said, choose something relatively easy so that you don't get frustrated if rage quitting might be an issue for you.

Reactions: hʚll and demuic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I like sleeping the most, I wish I could sleep more than what I actually do. I guess apart from that things like TV shows/anime and games are ways to pass time. I honestly do not really enjoy much but I guess distractions can help. I barely have the energy to do much really.

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll and demuic
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I binge watch series. When I find series that I really like, it helps me escape the reality of my miserable life.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and hʚll