• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

snack

Mar 28, 2019
I have a stool right now. I can put my neck in a noose right now, but I can't take the last step. How to do this? Just one step and kick back the stool. I'm tired of life, my life is hell, but I'm a coward and I can't just end it. How?

• Hugs
Reactions: Azagorod, Ivenocare, appalachian moon and 8 others
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
I have a stool right now. I can put my neck in a noose right now, but I can't take the last step. How to do this? Just one step and kick back the stool. I'm tired of life, my life is hell, but I'm a coward and I can't just end it. How?
You're not a coward and this is not a bravery contest. Don't force yourself to do it. Sit for a while, relax and think about your reasons. We are here with you <hugs>

Last edited:
Reactions: Azagorod, appalachian moon, On the edge and 7 others
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Reactions: Azagorod, Superfluous, Deleted member 1768 and 1 other person
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
I don't know what to tell you. There where situation where i was very angry and i wished i did it, but nope. I think i set a date and might try to remember some harsh situation and just do it....

P

Person

May 29, 2019
There is no rush for anything. Sit down, maybe have a coffee. No one is judging you. No one is pressuring you. Just take a few moments to gather yourself, you don't need to make any decisions if you don't feel ready to. There is always another time. We are here with you.

Reactions: appalachian moon, Superfluous, Deleted member 1768 and 1 other person
Jumper

Jumper

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Sounds like you're not ready at this moment. But don't worry, there will be other moments.

You need to put yourself in a situation where you have 24/7 access to your method. That way, you can quickly succeed when transient impulsivity strikes.

Reactions: Superfluous and Ramirez
S

snack

Mar 28, 2019
Then don't for now. There's always tomorrow.
There is no rush for anything. Sit down, maybe have a coffee. No one is judging you. No one is pressuring you. Just take a few moments to gather yourself, you don't need to make any decisions if you don't feel ready to. There is always another time. We are here with you.
Thank you, I miss love and understanding so much. I know there's always tomorrow, but I haven't done it in a year. The first time I set a date would be last July. It's been going on too long...

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringBird02, Azagorod, Superfluous and 1 other person
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Nobody can be ready for suicide, I know I never will ,even till the moment I attempt, and I'm just afraid to face that one day.:aw:

Reactions: Superfluous and Ruffian
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I'm sorry you're in this amount of pain brother and it has brought you to this dark place. The lament of being a coward here is something that so many, myself included, can relate to.
Maybe the strength of your SI means that you need to do some more thinking.
However this pans out friend, I sincerely hope you can find some peace.
DBD

Reactions: Superfluous, Deleted member 1768 and Lara Francis
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I know what you mean, I've gathered my thoughts and made up my mind on how and when to do it but every time I'm ready someone always ends up ruining my chance. I either get caught or get hospitalized. I think you'll know when the time is right. You're not a coward either, I think the way to do it is to get super drunk and then you won't second guess yourself. Wish you the best, I would wait a little bit longer until you know for sure.

Reactions: snack and Loli
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Nobody can be ready for suicide, I know I never will ,even till the moment I attempt, and I'm just afraid to face that one day.:aw:
Forgive me for this Pup, but it is possible to be ready for death/suicide. I attempted once, and would have succeeded had nature cooperated, but the 4 day concert my roomates were going to was rained out, the concert cancelled and 4 hours after they left they were back. SI was not then, nor is it now a concern for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: puppy9 and Superfluous
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I think that I admire and envy you.
Admire me? Lol...no one has said that to me in quite a while...hugs Roger. Death comes to us all, and I have no fear of dying. I am just shortening the journey. Nothing more.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WitheringBird02, Azagorod, Roger and 1 other person