• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Well I don't plan on using an Antiemetic/Antacid now anyways. Maybe I'll take some Tramadol a few hours before CTB time to relax my nerves a bit. Also, what if I wanted to fast for say 12-24 hours instead? Would that screw things up? I don't eat much food anymore and I feel like food takes a little longer to digest for me when I do eat. I have no idea how long it takes for my stomach to be empty though.

It's all been addressed, up to you to decide.

Reactions: Stepheng7287
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
What i want to know is for those of us with SN that has clumped into a rock could breaking it down into small suger cube sizes, and then eating enough to be 20g be just as viable?.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I find it hard to understand how anyone can still be confused, the instructions are really clear, so why start trying to mess about with them?

1) 1000mg of paracetemol or 600mg of ibuprorofen about 45 mins earlier.
2) milk of magnesia or other ant acid about 30 mins before.
3) 25g of SN in 50ml (weighs 50g) of plain water, with another 20g/25g in another 50ml of plain water as a backup in case you vomit.

That's it, yet there;s thread after thread - can I use 250ml of water, what if I use 100ml of water, what if I only take 10g in 80ml of water, can I use coca cola, etc.

It's super simple - what's the problem with trying to mess around with it, unless you don't really want to do it and are finding reasons to make it fail?

Mine is simple, it will be paracetemol, milk of magnesia, and SN - job done, the end.

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I find it hard to understand how anyone can still be confused, the instructions are really clear, so why start trying to mess about with them?

1) 1000mg of paracetemol or 600mg of ibuprorofen about 45 mins earlier.
2) milk of magnesia or other ant acid about 30 mins before.
3) 25g of SN in 50ml (weighs 50g) of plain water, with another 20g/25g in another 50ml of plain water as a backup in case you vomit.

That's it, yet there;s thread after thread - can I use 250ml of water, what if I use 100ml of water, what if I only take 10g in 80ml of water, can I use coca cola, etc.

It's super simple - what's the problem with trying to mess around with it, unless you don't really want to do it and are finding reasons to make it fail?

Mine is simple, it will be paracetemol, milk of magnesia, and SN - job done, the end.
About the water.. does it need to be distilled,bottled,spring or tap?