J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
How can we make sure SN works. Big one seems to be antiemetic. What other steps are we missing?

Reactions: fly away
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Antiemetic is not really important. It helps empty the stomach contents faster into the intestine where it is absorbed. It's more important to have an empty stomach. People vomit with AEs, don't vomit without them.

Here are the steps to success (if one considers death to be success):
  1. Have SN that is at least 95% pure, ensure that it is with a blood test or aquarium testing kit.
  2. Fast for eight hours.
  3. Mix and drink 20-25g SN with 50-100ml of water. Don't screw with the measurements, period.
  4. Don't call for help and don't get interrupted.
  5. If one vomits, they can drink a backup drink if they are capable, but unless they vomited immediately after drinking the SN, then if they've followed all the other steps, death is imminent.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: chicken-nugget, Truck-kun, virginiawoolf86 and 10 others
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
From what I've read on here and in the pph fasting and having pure enough sn definitely seems like the most important or essential steps.
From all the accounts and experiences I've read I get the impression the majority of people who've drunk it get nausea or vomiting whether they take anti emetics or not.
Propanarol is said to potentiate it but the more I've looked into it I think it would just ease some of the more unpleasant effects of sn.
I've read accounts of people who take everything recommended and have a bit of a rough time before unconsciousness and people who've just fasted, took a couple of painkillers and sn and have gone unconscious/unresponsive quite fast seemingly quite easy so it seems like the effects are different from person to person no matter what steps they take.

Reactions: Weary Soul, Stepheng7287, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
If you want the full thing you can take antacids on top of antiemetics, but as GoodPersonEffed said you really just need quality SN and following the instructions correctly

Reactions: fly away, virginiawoolf86, Stepheng7287 and 1 other person
Mr.Nobody

Mr.Nobody

Student
Jan 30, 2020
In most failed SN attempts , people fail because they are found or call for help.

Reactions: virginiawoolf86
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Antiemetic is not really important. It helps empty the stomach contents faster into the intestine where it is absorbed. It's more important to have an empty stomach. People vomit with AEs, don't vomit without them.

1. Have SN that is at least 95% pure, ensure that it is with a blood test or aquarium testing kit.
  2. Fast for eight hours.
  3. Mix and drink 20-25g SN with 50-100ml of water. Don't screw with the measurements, period.
  5. If one vomits, they can drink a backup drink if they are capable, but unless they vomited immediately after drinking the SN, then if they've followed all the other steps, death is imminent.
Since my stomach empties slow gastroparesis can i just not eat at all that day? Also would sn work if u have a slow colon ibs c and no gallbladder and a slow thyroid hashimotos hypothyroidism sorry just really want to know for my sake

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Since my stomach empties slow gastroparesis can i just not eat at all that day? Also would sn work if u have a slow colon ibs c and no gallbladder and a slow thyroid hashimotos hypothyroidism sorry just really want to know for my sake

It would make sense to not eat all day. As for the rest, I have no way of knowing.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

If your stomach empties slower, then you may have to fast for a 24-36 hours, or just do a water fast.

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
What about my colon? And i dont have a gallbladder ibs c

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
The Guide is written to answer that and it is still the state of the art. There is no magic things to say on the subject.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
What about my colon? And i dont have a gallbladder ibs c

Most of the absorption I think takes place in the small intestine so I think you're good there. Just take it on an empty stomach after fasting for 24-36 hours and you should be fine. Work out beforehand so that your body can be active and ready to take in any "nutrients" it can to use as energy hence faster absorption.

Reactions: Stepheng7287
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Most of the absorption I think takes place in the small intestine so I think you're good there. Just take it on an empty stomach after fasting for 24-36 hours and you should be fine. Work out beforehand so that your body can be active and ready to take in any "nutrients" it can to use as energy hence faster absorption.
Isn't fasting too much dangerous though?

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
This guy said he had similar gut issues and it still seemed to work for him. Maybe a read through his threads might provide you with more definitive information
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/plan-to-ctb-tonight.42800/

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Isn't fasting too much dangerous though?

If you're fasting for 7 days straight, yeah that could be problematic, you start feeling listless. People fast all the time during Ramadan, we're only just talking about not eating anything for a day and a half.

Reactions: Venessolotic and Studio84
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Dangerous in what way? Just curious as to what danger a one off 24 hour fast could cause?

Your stomach is more likely to reject stuff the more it has been empty. It needs to be normal, just empty not tortured.

Reactions: voyager, stygal and Stepheng7287
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020

2. Fast for eight hours.
I want to die in my car after work. The car park does be empty when I finish up and it's dark by that time too. Should I drink the SN while still in work and then walk to my car or drink it in my car and wait? I don't want to be sitting in my car for hours waiting for it to knock me out.

If I'm taking 20mg of SN what is the difference between 50ml and 100ml of water? Will less water help it go down quicker into my intestines?

I also have very mild Crohn's disease but I'm not sure if my bowels have any inflammation at the moment. Could this affect the process?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I want to die in my car after work. The car park does be empty when I finish up and it's dark by that time too. Should I drink the SN while still in work and then walk to my car or drink it in my car and wait? I don't want to be sitting in my car for hours waiting for it to knock me out.

Once you drink the SN, you can't predict how much physical control you will have. If you're concerned it can take hours, I suggest you research the method some more on the forum.

If I'm taking 20mg of SN what is the difference between 50ml and 100ml of water? Will less water help it go down quicker into my intestines?

100ml is the upper limit, I think to keep from diluting the SN and therefore losing effectiveness.

I also have very mild Crohn's disease but I'm not sure if my bowels have any inflammation at the moment. Could this affect the process?

I have no way of knowing about how it could affect the process. If there's inflammation, then it would likely hurt. You can do a site search for Chrohn's, it's been asked about a lot. I don't recall ever seeing any definitive answers but it's not a topic I pay much attention to.
Then why did people before say eat food?

The consistent recommendation in PPH and Stan's guide is to fast. I don't know who you're talking about without quotes for context, and I don't know what people say what they do, so I can't really answer this.

Last edited:
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019

Messing with measurements is a bad move. When you take it, you have to lie down immediately. It won't take hours. Pass out from anything from a few to twenty min.

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
Messing with measurements is a bad move. When you take it, you have to lie down immediately. It won't take hours. Pass out from anything from a few to twenty min.

I wasn't planning on messing with measurements. GoodPersonEffed said you can use either 50ml or 100ml of water. I just wanted to know the difference. And yeah, I read Stan's guide yesterday but misremembered some information. Unconsciousness comes within 20mins and death within 40mins to 4 hours. I can't remember if it said so in the guide, but can your body throw the SN up while you're unconscious? I'm pretty sure I'll hold it down while I'm awake but who's to say what will happen while I'm out. :|

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and Studio84
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I wasn't planning on messing with measurements. GoodPersonEffed said you can use either 50ml or 100ml of water. I just wanted to know the difference. And yeah, I read Stan's guide yesterday but misremembered some information. Unconsciousness comes within 20mins and death within 40mins to 4 hours. I can't remember if it said so in the guide, but can your body throw the SN up while you're unconscious? I'm pretty sure I'll hold it down while I'm awake but who's to say what will happen while I'm out. :|

No, 100 ml is not OK. 50 is enough and best to stick to. I don't know of anyone who passed out and threw up while out. If you don't throw up too much or get down the second glass if you do, and pass out, you are not likely to wake up.

Unless you are seen in the car and dragged by the hair to be 'saved'.

Reactions: Stepheng7287
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
People can vomit whilst unconscious from being intoxicated by alcohol or drugs so I imagine there is a slight possibility of it occurring with sn.

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager and Stepheng7287
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I take 400mg quetiapine the evening...I can take my quetiapine 400 like an antiemetic 1 hour before...or more than 400mg

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
No, 100 ml is not OK. 50 is enough and best to stick to. I don't know of anyone who passed out and threw up while out. If you don't throw up too much or get down the second glass if you do, and pass out, you are not likely to wake up.

Unless you are seen in the car and dragged by the hair to be 'saved'.
In that case should I avoid drinking water while fasting? No food + water for around 8 hours and then just the 50ml with the SN and no more afterwards?

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
In that case should I avoid drinking water while fasting? No food + water for around 8 hours and then just the 50ml with the SN and no more afterwards?

No liquids last two hours, only small sips for meto, etc. After SN, no.

Last 24 hrs, no alchohol or acidic vitamin c things like oranges.

Reactions: voyager and Stepheng7287
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
If I have extra stomach acid am I in trouble with this method?

I feel like I have been having GERD / heartburn symptoms

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
No liquids last two hours, only small sips for meto, etc. After SN, no.

Last 24 hrs, no alchohol or acidic vitamin c things like oranges.

Well I don't plan on using an Antiemetic/Antacid now anyways. Maybe I'll take some Tramadol a few hours before CTB time to relax my nerves a bit. Also, what if I wanted to fast for say 12-24 hours instead? Would that screw things up? I don't eat much food anymore and I feel like food takes a little longer to digest for me when I do eat. I have no idea how long it takes for my stomach to be empty though.