• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

manwewaslonely

manwewaslonely

shrug
Jun 13, 2019
Or if I fail I can hide what happened . I need to go or I can't have people knowing what I tried to do. Itll ruin my life

Reactions: lllll
K

KMS74381996

Jun 13, 2019
Someone posted something the other day about this. Apparently some guy staged his suicide to look like a murder by tying a gun to a helium balloon and shooting himself. The gun floated off and was never seen again.

• Wow
Reactions: Unending_Maze, jake3d and Superfluous
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
The CO method of coals in a tent or sealed space seems to always be reported as an accident, might want to look into that. Camping trip gone wrong kind of thing.

I think some of the inert gas ones are undetectable too, but you'd need someone to remove and hide the equipment afterwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: jake3d
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Use David Carradine as a role model and turn suicide by hanging into a tragic accident during autoerotic asphyxiation.

• Love
C

Crematedashes

Jun 19, 2019
Skydive and "forget" the parachute