• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Capt. Mothfly

Capt. Mothfly

Mar 27, 2021
Hello darlings,

I am sorry if there is a similar topic already. but I wanted my own thread as I feel very depressed and just the possibility of discussing my problem with other people helps a lot with the pain of my soul.
The thing is, I am depressed, chronically suicidal and super poor. I can't seem to focus on learning anything or working mentally as I just cannot focus on the abyss of reality, my brain simply keeps refusing this disgusting parody of an existence and nothing seems to cheer me up. Doc gave me some Lexapro, which is nothing but a useless shit for me at this point, to be honest. Nobody is there for me yet I cannot just leave this pain-in-the-ass life as I still have some tasks and duties for the next five years that I need to complete. Then I am free to go.
I long for that day with my heart, I have a date and a plan and everything. But it's still five fucking years.
I need some big ass money to survive these five years and I don't know how. I lack schools and I lack any kind of a support. Instead, I am the support. So my days go like surviving from one cigarette to another and my fuel are cheap energy drinks that are hardly keeping me awake. I am a factory worker with multiple sclerosis and terrible at communication with people as I have difficulties speaking sometimes - stuttering and shit like that. On my days off I just sleep and wish I was dead.
Since I need to pay a lot, this factory work barely covers my expenses.
What would you do in my situation? I am considering onlyfans but I am not really good looking. Actually, I am pretty fat from white flour food and those energy drinks. But I could put on a lot of makeup and work from home and it's not so mentally demanding as for instance selling banking products or mobile tariffs to people.
I need a money boost. Something really good paying. What would you do in my situation? Right now I am considering the only fans thing. At least if I am lucky, I could finally start donating here.
If I could I would sell my soul to the devil for this.
Thank you very much y'all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: eatantz, cryone, thebelljarrr and 1 other person
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
The OF thing can bring in a lot of money. It can be fun. But it can also be a horrible mental toll.

Stay away from any in person stuff.. trust.

Wishing you the best OP <3 make sure to keep your mental health above all!

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: eatantz, derpyderpins and Capt. Mothfly
Capt. Mothfly

Capt. Mothfly

Mar 27, 2021
T
The OF thing can bring in a lot of money. It can be fun. But it can also be a horrible mental toll.

Stay away from any in person stuff.. trust.

Wishing you the best OP <3 make sure to keep your mental health above all!
Thank you very much honey.... I hope I am not too old for OF tho. I am 28. I know it's gonna be tough, but I need those money, like bad. Not just for me. I am researching how to start right now. I hope it will bring results. I don't have to be super rich, but any income is important now. Thank you again for a warm reply

Nefera

Nefera

Jun 30, 2024
Don't fall into the OF trap, it's an overly saturated market and the creators that actually make good money with it are on the top 1%, it's just the modern age pyramid scheme.

Reactions: eatantz, heavyeyes and ForgottenAgain
spottem

spottem

gurl
Jul 23, 2024
Unless you already have a social media following, OF is a huge grind that will take ages to take off unless you have very special qualities or willing to do weird shit. Even then, its so saturated its not even worth it. You will be found out before you make any money from it. If you're interested in making money with online content creation, what about a youtube channel? You can grind out ASMR videoes or anything to rack up views. I'm not knowledgable about a lot of different hustle-like jobs, but what about getting into real estate? Do you have any artistic ability at all? You'd be surprised what quality art people are willing to buy. There's dropshipping, Print on Demand Etsy stores, Depop, reselling stuff on eBay.

Reactions: eatantz
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If you don't care about the moral scruples of AI you can write AI-generated novels and get them published as ebooks then watch as thousands of gullible readers pay for your books.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
What would you do in my situation? I am considering onlyfans but I am not really good looking.
I don't think looks would be the issue, since some people only care about seeing naked bodies and that's it. I should know, since I used to sext and video chat with random men regularly and I'm ugly as fuck. I even had a few instances of them wanting to meet up with me for irl stuff, lol. It even led me to getting a bf. Also, some people are really into those who are chubby so being fat wouldn't be an issue either.

The real issue is the fact that OF doesn't bring you much money unless if you already have a sizable social media following to begin with. Most of the super successful creators on there already had fan bases and a large social media presence prior to uploading on there. That's why you see so many OF creators working overtime to advertise themselves, sometimes even going as far as to humiliate themselves to get more people to follow them on there. The market has become saturated, so it's becoming harder and harder to standout and create a loyal following on there.

Also, posting explicit videos and photos of yourself for strangers online and doing livestreams and stuff is incredibly draining. It can take a huge toll on your mental well-being very quickly. I think it's probably better to see what other options are available first before just heading into sex-work. I feel like OF should be a last resort.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
T

Thank you very much honey.... I hope I am not too old for OF tho. I am 28. I know it's gonna be tough, but I need those money, like bad. Not just for me. I am researching how to start right now. I hope it will bring results. I don't have to be super rich, but any income is important now. Thank you again for a warm reply
Not commenting on whether OF is a way to go or not, but no 28 is not too old for anything lol.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
  • Wow
Reactions: eatantz and Dr Iron Arc
Capt. Mothfly

Capt. Mothfly

Mar 27, 2021
Goddammit, I really believed in the OF idea.

• Aww..
Reactions: eatantz and derpyderpins
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
Capt. Mothfly

Capt. Mothfly

Mar 27, 2021
Seems like the OF idea is not going to bring me anything then. Do you think prostituion could do the work? I am desperate.
Unless you already have a social media following, OF is a huge grind that will take ages to take off unless you have very special qualities or willing to do weird shit. Even then, its so saturated its not even worth it. You will be found out before you make any money from it. If you're interested in making money with online content creation, what about a youtube channel? You can grind out ASMR videoes or anything to rack up views. I'm not knowledgable about a lot of different hustle-like jobs, but what about getting into real estate? Do you have any artistic ability at all? You'd be surprised what quality art people are willing to buy. There's dropshipping, Print on Demand Etsy stores, Depop, reselling stuff on eB
I do not have any abilities. No talents. Nothing really. I was not meant to live, obviously. Life is just tortuting me from the very beginning. I have nothing that I could do on youtube. No ideas. Nothing. This soul is completely empty. I am literally mentally dead. So dead that it reminds me of Cotard syndrome.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and ijustwishtodie
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Seems like the OF idea is not going to bring me anything then. Do you think prostituion could do the work? I am desperate.
Prostitution is probably worse than OF and significantly more dangerous.

Reactions: eatantz, wounded_warrior and thebelljarrr
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I would prefer to sell space cakes online with colorful fractal decorations.

depositphotos_265778284-stock-photo-abstract-colorful-kaleidoscope-background.jpg

Reactions: eatantz and LastFlowers
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I need to make 4 millions in those 5 years. I know I might get killed but I am at that point where it's no biggie
Yeah, you also might get sexually assaulted, you can't go to the police for help, you might get arrested, your mental health will likely take a huge nosedive, and so on and so forth. Sex work is an incredibly risky profession to go into, especially irl sex work. A lot of people go into it because of issues like poverty. You likely will not be making anywhere near 4 million dollars in 5 years through prostitution.

Reactions: heavyeyes, GoatHerder, thebelljarrr and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

I do not have any abilities. No talents. Nothing really. I was not meant to live, obviously. Life is just tortuting me from the very beginning. I have nothing that I could do on youtube. No ideas. Nothing. This soul is completely empty. I am literally mentally dead. So dead that it reminds me of Cotard syndrome.
YouTube doesn't require having mind blowing ideas, but it is a slow and subtle grind. Like I said, you could try writing AI generated books so you can let machines do all the thinking for you. There are a lot of ways to get easily published online. It's still better than prostitution since aside from the dangers of that you'd have to actually find out where to go without getting arrested and still put in a lot of work arranging meetings with clients and stuff.

Capt. Mothfly

Capt. Mothfly

Mar 27, 2021
Yeah, you also might get sexually assaulted, you can't go to the police for help, you might get arrested, your mental health will likely take a huge nosedive, and so on and so forth. Sex work is an incredibly risky profession to go into, especially irl sex work. A lot of people go into it because of issues like poverty. You likely will not be making anywhere near 4 million dollars in 5 years through prostitution.
I am entering poverty
YouTube doesn't require having mind blowing ideas, but it is a slow and subtle grind. Like I said, you could try writing AI generated books so you can let machines do all the thinking for you. There are a lot of ways to get easily published online. It's still better than prostitution since aside from the dangers of that you'd have to actually find out where to go without getting arrested and still put in a lot of work arranging meetings with clients and stuff.
Slow and subtle isn't gonna help me

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I am entering poverty
There are still likely a lot of better options out there in comparison to sex work. I feel like you should only go into that as a last resort, especially irl sex work.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If I know that I wouldn't be here.

It's as easy as that: Invent a new App-Game (or sth similar) that half of the world (a few million people would already be enough) wants to play and make them pay just 1$ a month and collect their valuable data.

cryone

cryone

Student
Nov 23, 2023
i think the truth, which none of us rly want to hear, is that you can't earn good money without putting in some sort of effort. i would personally not resort to OF, or at the very least, I would not post my full face unless it was extremely successful.

if youre able to put in the work, self learning comp sci can actually land you a job. but it's a lot of self-discipline. that's probably what i'd try, but my answer is def biased b/c im already interested in comp sci.

Reactions: eatantz, heavyeyes, spottem and 2 others
Capt. Mothfly

Capt. Mothfly

Mar 27, 2021
i think the truth, which none of us rly want to hear, is that you can't earn good money without putting in some sort of effort. i would personally not resort to OF, or at the very least, I would not post my full face unless it was extremely successful.

if youre able to put in the work, self learning comp sci can actually land you a job. but it's a lot of self-discipline. that's probably what i'd try, but my answer is def biased b/c im already interested in comp sci.
Seems like I really am fucked then.