• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
I currently can't ctb because doing so would hurt a lot of people I know. I'm currently waiting until they inevitably get bored of me or until more important things start taking priority, waiting until I'm irrelevant enough that it doesn't feel so bad that I'm dead y'know? Kinda"waiting out the relationships" lmao.

Unfortunately, I get attached very easily, and the thought of being "abandoned" kinda hurts a lot. I was hoping if anyone has any advice on how to make it easier. How to disconnect from the situation without upsetting or confusing anyone. Obviously there's no optimal option, right now I'm just waiting until they all realise there's better people to be talking to and leave, but it's kind of a drawn out process. Maybe there's some kind of mindset exercise I can do or something?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've pretty much naturally drifted away from friends and family. I moved hundreds of miles away for a start. And then, everyone just has busy lives.

It has hurt in the past when I've felt close friendships dying. I think I just had to tell myself that it's unwise to rely on people. That most people will get other priorities in life. It's just how things pan out. Plus, I also distanced myself to some extent when I felt the friendship fading. A bit of a self protecting mechanism I suppose.

• Love
Reactions: Meimi18